Big problem is that top of mug so easily comes loose when you're holding or drinking. Result is that beverage spills out on hand or clothes. It simply needs a firmer commitment to the mug. Without this design improvement, it's a non-starter. With it, I'd be quite satisfied. I bought two mugs at once and both have this problem.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? defective
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? partially
We needed cups to fit under the coffee maker dispenser and these were perfect. The lid doesn't stay on well unless you make sure and give it an extra twist to be sure it is snug. Not so sure I woul want to travel with it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I exchanged the original order because the lids were not secure and tight. They tended to pop off. The replacements are a bit more secure but not much of an improvement.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. General quality was OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This was an excellent purchase! The mugs are sturdy, the tops fit perfectly, and they do their job extremely well. The rubberized bottoms keep them from sliding around. My husband uses them for tea, and he's found that the liquid stays hot for hours. If he leaves it in the mug until late afternoon, he finds it's still lukewarm/room temperature. Easy to clean. Indentations on the sides make them easier to grasp if not grasping by the handle. Have had for about a year now and the handles have stayed on. Tea does stain over time, but stains can be removed by making a baking soda paste and letting it coat the mug for a while--scrubs stain right off. These mugs are used almost daily in our household.