I do love this sink. For the space we had to work with, it's the perfect size and it looks awesome. The dimensions of the sink itself (not the lip) are about 10.5-in x 10.5-in tapering to about 6x6. While the description says that it's a drop-in sink, you could theoretically undermount it. However, because it's handmade, it's not perfectly symetrical which would be more obvious if you undermount. We kept ours as a drop-in and it looks awesome--kind of like a art bowl inset in the counter. The size makes it perfect to double as an in-counter ice bucket when we're entertaining. I'm really pleased with how it looks, though even with the great Overstock price cut, I'd like it even more if I didn't spend so much on it. It comes with nothing in the box--no template for the counter cut-out, and no strainer/drain attachment--I ended up spending another $50 to get one that matched. Giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the price. The next larger size of this sink actually costs less, but this size was perfect for our small space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, handmade piece.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not so much
I knew if the sink arrived as descibed it would be fabulous. When I opened the box it was prettier than pictured! I fell in love. It hasn't been installed yet, but I'm sure it will be a beautiful addition to my wet bar. It was a little pricey, but compared with other copper sinks I think it was still a bargain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect