This is really 2 short racks that is stackable. Not surdy at all. Do not buy and stack them if small children live or visit with you. Rickety at best. Does look good enough for storage in kitchen, but i am sorry i did not wait for reviews posted before purchasing. Also, one packet of "joiners" was missimg from one box and i had to wait for the company to mail it to me. Use this rack as 2 short racks, but again it is too rickety to use as one tall one. I am keeping it only because it is too much trouble to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
using for food storage, not sturdy enough, could turn over easy, need to fasten to a wall, if like me, a lot of heavy canned goods on it. Looks good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very flimsy, not sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok, just sounded stronger
Rack was much smaller than I expected, especially for the price. Went together easily. Fairly stable. I store shoes and jewelry boxes on it in my closet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Our new apartment didn't come with a linen closet, so we had to make one. These shelves work very well, and are even sturdy enough for laundry detergent and iron storage. Shelves are adjustable, and it was easy to combine the two units to fit our available space. Very good value for the price paid.
This was perfect for turning a shallow kitchen cupboard into a pantry. It's a good item for hiding inside a cupboard, not something to have on display. They haven't fully thought through the stacking - I couldn't put the top bars on to finish it off because I couldn't remove the rubber feet from the second unit.
Exactly what I needed, except that I'm going to have to find something to set on the wires. Some of my taller items (olive oil, vinaigrette) just keep falling over because the space between the wires is decent. I knew that going into it and it was what I was looking for. Shouldn't be too hard to find some sturdy shelf liners.