Beautiful Chair! After unpacking the chair - I freaked a little - looked like the size of a childs chair however when assembled - high back, low seat beautiful, beautiful chair. Chair is beige w/black writing: gonig to remove pillow - which by the way is excellent quality - not cheap feel/look, & replace w/green/purple to tie in w/room colors. PROBLEM: WHEN SITTING IN CHAIR, the seat pushes in - when getting up it goes back to orig - I'm aftaid in time the chair will have a sunken look... to remedy this I'm gong to get bed pillows, wrap in plastic & insert tightly into zippered pocket area beneath seat. If this works... since I love love love the look of the chair, I will purchase a 2nd chair to complete the look I'm going for. Cant beat the price: went to *** furniture: same (looking) signature chair for $429!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Color - Beige w/black writing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality fabric/pillow
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 10
Our mother was moving into an assisted living apartment and none of the furniture in her home would fit so we started from scratch to build a cute little living area for her. We wanted chairs that would not look too bulky in the small space and yet still be attractive and sort of trendy. We bought two of these chairs and they are absolutely perfect. An added bonus is that they were easy to put together and they are extremely comfortable. Everyone who sees them insists on knowing where we bought them. They look as if they are much more expensive chairs. We couldn't be happier with the purchase and they were delivered quickly and in good condition. Thank you, Overstock!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Perfectly
- How is the quality of the product? Beyond my expectations
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Exactly
The picture makes the chair look ivory in color. It is actually darker than that. The writing is dark brown. The fabric is rough to the touch, not smooth. This one is much more expensive that the black one with the pillow in this fabric. I would have felt better if I'd ordered the black one. Then it would be more acceptable since cheaper. I'm not going through the hassle of returning it, but originally I was going to order two and will not do so now.
The chair is good, i am an average weigh and i can almost sleep in it how comfy it is, it is actuall a bit big, but i use it as my office chair and i like to exchange my positions on it etc...love it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on spot
This is a very attractive accent chair. Looks pretty much like the photo. It is not the most comfortable chair, when sitting in it, you end up leaning back a bit, so the pillow (which is ugly, I'll replace it) is needed. I managed to put it togethe on my ownr in about 1/2 hour (a woman with zero DIY skills)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I purchased this chair for a small area in my living room. It fits perfect!! It's not a chair that you would want to spend hours sitting in for its quite hard but very comfortable short term.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I fell in love with this chair & quickly purchased it from Overstock. Great price, wonderful quality, stylish. I use it for my desk chair & it is extremely comfy. The *only* issue I am having & the *only* reason I did not give it 5 stars is this: Shortly after using the chair, I started noticing pilling of the fabric. The chair does get plenty of use, but I've only had it for two months & there is already a great deal of pilling. I am trying to find the right product to remove the pilled fabric, however, I know the pilling will continue & I am concerned about eventually getting bare patches in the chair. :( REALLY disappointed by this & hope I can solve the issue. Other than that, it's a wonderful chair. I am wondering if anyone else is having this pilling problem? I'd love to hear, if so.
Okay here it goes- I have lusted after this chair for over a year. I finally made the plunge and ordered it. Shipping was fast and Overstock's customer service was phenomenal in helping me with a pricing issue. Anyway, I got the chair assembled but something was off. I didn't love it. Then it hit me- the actual fabric does not look like the picture! Instead of the script covering the chair, mine was a bunch of large numbers and a small amount of script. The instructions said to contact the company first so I gave them a call. Basically they could not have cared less that I wasn't happy with the product, so I turned to Overstock. I showed the rep a picture of my chair and compared it to the picture on the site and they agreed it looked very different and immediately processed a replacement, which I received within 3 days. Upon taking it out of the box, I was again disappointed. It still doesn't look like the picture. All the numbers are on the front and the pretty script is on the back. There is very little script on the front at all. At this point I don't know if I'm going to keep it or return it. I would return it but it's such a hassle I've already had to go through once. I don't understand how my chair looks so different (twice) when several other reviews say their chair looks exactly like the picture. I had such high hopes for this chair and now I'm just sorely disappointed. That said, assembly was easy and the chair seems to be fine quality. Also, Overstock has provided excellent customer service throughout this process. I just wish the product matched the photo. Very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matches well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product does not resemble the picture.
This isn't a chair I would buy if I actually wanted to sit on it very often. It's not comfortable. The material isn't of good quality. If you are just planning to use it as an accent chair then I think it's a good choice. If not, then keep looking for something better made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok quality for the low price, but the material does ball-up after very little use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok description, but overstated
I bought the tapered signature chair for my guest bedroom and it is a beautiful additional. The chair looks exactly as it does on the website. Very easy to put together. It is comfort and can be easily dressed up to match may colors and patterns just by removing the black pillow and adding a decorative pillow. I bought it because I wanted something small for the bedroom and it works really great. Great chair, I am glad I purchased it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly as it appeared on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
I like the chair a lot, it has a modern feel and the script on it makes it feel classic at the same time. I'm using this in my sitting area in my bed room the varying neutral shades give me a large color range for accents pieces/colors etc.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This chair is very pretty and the high back is nice. We just moved into our first home out of an apartment and I was looking for something with class to go in our new living room. The legs on the front do not screw on quite as securly as I would like but overall the construction is sturdy. The directions are easy to follow, I would recommend putting it together with two people for alignment. When my box arrived it did not come with the dowels, bolts, and screw driver that were supposed to be provided. But no worries I called Dimensions at their toll free customer service number and got a REAL HUMAN! He was VERY kind and instantly shipped me the missing parts no questions asked. They get an A+ for customer service! I highly recommend these manufacturers. The 4 instead of 5 is because the parts were not in the box the first time around and as previously mentioned I would have appreciated more sturdy leg attachment. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate..would of wanted more brown writing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? correct