I bought this table to match the coffee table and I like the style but the color is not as grey as i thought it would be. I plan on having it stained to the color I was expecting. For the price i believe i got what i payed for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was totally off.
I purchased 2 of these side tables for bedside nightstands. They are very solid and easy to assemble. The shelves make for great storage and the top surface is nice and large. They have great versatility and can be used in both a modern or rustic room. The color was gray/brown with almost a green hue. The distressing is deliberate but still adds to the overall look of the piece. Very happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought them to use as bedside tables because they have a large top for lamp, books, clocks, etc. The two shelves below are sturdy and great for books, magazines, storage boxes, pretty items, and so forth. I like the gray weathered look as a cross between contemporary and cottage/shabby chic. The gray color works well against deeper colored walls, where white would have been too stark. They were easy to assemble, and are heavy duty enough to withstand children in either a living room, family room, or bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual tables are not quite as gray as the photos make them appear.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, large, useful and well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
Useful shelves, nice color, good size, well priced. But in addition to the gray color, which is pleasant enough but does not replicate weathered --"weathered" in this case refers to several equally spaced chop marks at each corner of the top surface, and a few similar slices on the sides, as if someone in the manufacturing process didn't understand the concept. "Take a chisel or the edge of a hammer and strike the tabletop exactly nine times, precisely eight centimeters in from each each of the four corners..." Just looked too fake. We immediately repacked and sent the table back, following Overstock's easy instructions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Okay.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so great, but okay if you overlook several problems. Good price though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate other than how contrived the "weathered" finish looks.
great end tables but I was looking for a driftwood/gray wood tone and these have a green undertone to them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? MUCH MORE GREEN
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I am very pleased with this purchase. I bought this table after having previously purchased the tv stand. These are great pieces of furniture for this price. They are easy to assemble, come with their own tool, and are solid wood. I expect this table to last a long long time.This furniture looks great with other weathered-looking pieces I purchased from other retailers even though they are not exactly the same color. I would highly recommend this table and the other pieces of furniture in this group.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a high quality, sturdy, and stable table.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description on the site is accurate.
Purchased two tables to flank my cream leather sofa. Although it does have some man made markings to try and give it a weathered look - this did not bother me. I strategically placed items were the marking are because I wanted the color and natural look that the tables provide. It gave the the softer side of contemporary look that I was looking for.
I like the color of this table. The two shelves allow a lot of storage space, but I will probably replace them after a couple years. The wood is pressed and the surfaces are scraped, not smooth. I'm not thrilled with that, but they are not used a lot. I believe one glass without a coaster would mark the top. It is priced appropriately.
This end table was perfect for our needs. We are using it in one of our beach condos. It definitely has a "coastal" feel to it. It is quite spacious with the shelves. I am very pleased with the quality. We wouldn't hesitate to purchase again!
I purchased two of these end tables. Shipped on time and easy to assemble. For the price, they are excellent. Several reviews said they had a greenish-cast. Not mine. My sister has the same tables from a few year ago and hers do look a little green. Mine have a light wood color with slight gray undertones. I purchased an industrial-look sofa table from Overstock. These look great with it without being too matchy-matchy. They are a good size which is great for my large room. I would highly recommend! Are they high end, no. But for the price, they can't be beat.
We bought this on Overstock to use as a table for our 32" television. It works perfectly for the smaller space and looks great. I love the shelves which can serve as a display or storage area. It looks quite nice for the price and is very sturdy. My husband put it together in about an hour or less and didn't complain about it so couldn't have been too bad. :) The color is nice and while the finish is distressed and unique, it didn't totally blow my socks off. For the price, it's a great value and will get us through the next 3-4 years until we plan to move.