We purchased the Tacoma weathered coffee table and Tacoma Media center as a bundle as it recommend us on the website and even got a discount to do so. Then the products came and shipped very quickly....They are two very different colors, the media center very dark the coffee table very light. We sent the coffee table back and spoke to customer service who told us they would find a darker one....We received the exact same color very quickly. We again spoke to customer service atleast 5 times throughout the ensuing weeks and finally were told they do not match and there is no darker coffee table. We were offered a refund on one of the items. Shipping - Quick Price - Great But we were very mislead about the Tacoma items matching and to purchase them together, they even have pictures of them all in the same room, but they do not match at all in real life.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? varies
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? misleading
I returned both the table and end table after opening one box. There is no grey in the wood at all. the "weathered look" looked to be created by a stamp or machine that just repeated swirls over and over again . A real disappointment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor
I have only had this table for 2 weeks, but it's exactly what I wanted. The package arrived very quickly, but unfortunately was mishandled during shipping and one of the legs, as well as one of the shelves, were damaged in transit. I was pretty disappointed when I saw this, and immediately called the company that manufactures the unit (Dimensions, I believe they are called). The representative who took my call was extremely apologetic (even though the damage was the fault of USPS, not them), and was polite and so helpful. I didn't have my order number on hand, so she just asked for the name of the product and which pieces were damaged. She took notes of everything, said she would ship the replacement parts out to me ASAP, and did exactly that. The replacement pieces came in record speed and were packaged well enough to withstand nuclear fallout. The table is now fully constructed, looks fantastic in my living room, and I'm so glad I made this purchase. Definitely worth it for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is a shade or two lighter than in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, solid, good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I was so excited about getting my new coffee table, so excited that the day it arrived I made my husband come come on his lunch break to put it together!!.... what was my surprise, when we open the box we notice the top of the table was damaged with what seemed to be 4 nail dents in a row, in two different spots, after taking a closer look, we noticed that does same exact dents where on each side of the table, on top of both shelves, so that is 8 dents! very noticeable, we still put it together to see how it would look in the room, and I have to say I felt stupid, my hsband didnt needed to come home at all, the assembly was very very easy and the table was sturdy, it looked amaizing in my living room, so I decided to call and see about getting a different one, when I called the company they said they didnt had any in stock and that I neede to call overstock.com to get a replacement, after talking to the very friendly customer service at overstock.com they said that I would have to wait about 20 days to get a new one!... that was it for me! it made me realize I didnt like that table good enough to wait so long for a new one and chance it on getting another damaged piece, so I went ahead and returned the table and got an amazing deal on a different coffee table.... bottom line... its a great piece, but waaaay to damaged!! I cannot believe someone would send this item to a customer looking like this...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ligher than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Table was a big disappointment , I can build a nicer looking one in my garage with basic wood working tools . Its worth maybe $** dollars US in my opinion . I sent it right back . I usually don't write reviews but this product deserves a red flag .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More of a brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality came in with damage to the top along with the finish being scarred up in several places on the top .
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
What a great coffee table. I bought it to go with my beach-themed decor. It's weathered look is perfect, it's very solid, very well built. I haven't had the slightest problem or reservation about it. The matching end tables get my same recommendation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly browner but a nice color nonetheless.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid, well built. Heavy and sturdy. Definitely feels like top quality furniture. No cheap slap together table here!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Color was not as distressed or grey as in the picture, but is still a very nice piece of furniture and still looks good in my coastal living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker and not as grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well built. The wood is heavy and solid.
I really, really, really wish that Overstock would let their customers post photos of their purchases, like many other websites do now. That said, this is an amazingly well-made coffee table. It is very solid and weighs a ton. I have no doubt that it will stand up to four kids and last forever! My only issue is that the color was kind of weird. I was wanting that driftwood sort of look that it appears to have, and i it just wasn't there. The one I received was basically tan, with a weird gold sheen to it. As it was completely too heavy to send it back, I got crafty and turned it into what I wanted it to be in about twenty minutes with some very lightly brushed-on white paint. So I would have gladly given five stars, other than the fact that I had to paint a brand-new table.
Purchased this table for a beach house. I was a little disappointed with the quality of the finish when it first arrived, but it fit the space beautifully. I figured, "What the heck, it's a beach house and the price was good." I've had it for about three years and the finish hasn't held up very well. In its defense, it gets a lot of use. But I'll be looking for a replacement soon.
Bought this to replace a hollow core ikea coffee table this Tacoma table is solid and extremely easy to set up. Distressed look goes well with our decor in the Family Room with several wicker chairs. I liked it so much I bought the matching entertainment table. Delivery was better than expected and all parts were ther and in perfect condition. Just remember, this is not an $800 piece of furniture. It is solid and I can put my feet without fear of the table collapsing.