Ordered this for my condo with an open kitchen - living space. Wanted a small counter height table that I could use both as a stand alone table and to extend the counter height bar and it works out well. It took me about 20 minutes to assemble by myself and it is quite sturdy once assembled. I'd buy this table again and recommend it to anyone looking for a casual, small counter height dining table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The table was exactly as pictured, true to color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The table was easy to assemble and is quite sturdy and made of reasonable quality materials for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was spot on.
They throw this thing in a box with little to no packing material and send it on its way with UPS. Somehow they expect UPS to handle all packages with care because the single sheet of paper thin styrofoam did not protect this table. There was a 1/4 of the box that had nothing but empty space (no table, no packaging). A corner of the table was smashed in, there was also a gouge in a side edge of the table. I wouldn't order another one even if it came back in stock. Second time my furniture has arrived defective/damaged ordering from overstock.
Ordered 8 of these for a "coffee-bar" community space in my office, and while the style fits our office brand, the quality is not great. Out of 8 tables, 7 had to be forced together with the deletion of some screws (which didn't take away from the stability of the table) because parts did not line up correctly to use all of the screws. The metal strips that run the width of the table at the ends are all dented on EVERY table, which is again, fine for the intention of being rough and industrial - but one would question why a brand new table is dented. The part of the table where the metal bends around the bottom to the side of the table (reference the picture) should line up with this metal strip, but on most of the tables it did not. Aside from that, the tables are structurally sound and quickly started being used as workstations by employees who sought out a coffee-shop vibe to their workday.
My boyfriend and I had been looking for a small, pub-style table with an industrial look to fit into our small and awkward apartment kitchen space. We don't really have a dining area, and our kitchen just sits along the wall, so we wanted something that was neutral enough to blend with the rest of our apartment and be able to be used as additional counter space while on a budget. The height of the table is the perfect size for an island. The table actually looks better in person than I had expected it to! We bought four of the 24" stools without the cushion to be able to slide under table while they are not in use, and the fit/look perfect with the table. They are also surprisingly comfortable. Both the table and the stools are extremely sturdy, light enough to move around very easily but it doesn't feel cheap or at all like it will break in the near future. The only negative is that the table did come with one tiny chip on the top, and two of the stools had a slight dent (not really very noticeable) but we didn't really mind, it almost added to the charm of them. Overall, we were very happy with our purchase and we would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in purchasing this table!
I am extremely happy with this purchase. The wood looks really good, and the contrast with the silver legs is very nice. It was easy enough to assemble. I did it by myself. If you look closer, the finishing isn't very polished, but once it's put together, you can't see any of it since it's mostly where the frame meets the legs. The table doesn't wiggle at all, and feels pretty stable once mounted.
Bought these with the 24" Tabouret Counter Stools in silver and I am so in love with how this set looks in real life. The table was really simple to put together and it feels nice and sturdy. Only tiny thing is I wish there were rubber pads on the feet so they don't screech as much when dragged, but that's an easy enough solve if I weren't so lazy!
We purchased this for our home office. Most executive desks have cumbersome drawers and make it so you have to sit too low and give you no leg room. This takes up a fraction of square footage, has a nice sized surface area, and the height is much more comfortable for working. You'll need a drafting height office chair if you choose to use it as a desk too.
however, the chairs that i bought with these are gorgeous and are as described. I will be keeping those but will have to look for another counter height table as this table is not as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? its ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the descriptions were totally off. the description says that it is a 36 inch high table but the table i received is only 30 inches. very upset. i will be returning this item. i hope the return goes smoothly at the least.
I fell in love with this table once I ripped it open from the box. Very easy to assemble and such a space saver in my small eat in kitchen. Please make sure to order the 24" stools as oppose to the 30" stools, you will have no leg room when dining. I am thrilled to have this piece as an addition to our new home. Everyone sparks a conversation about it immediately when they enter my home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The table is more outstanding once you see it in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is durable, artsy, unique and completely a converstion piece.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect accuracy on the description.
I looked for a counter height set forever before falling in love with this table and the matching stools on Overstock. It is super easy to assemble and so far is very sturdy, and a looker to boot. There 'distressing' on the table top that you can only see if you zoom on the photo of the table top. It's not my favorite, but overall I was so happy with the whole package that I decided to keep it, and I'm not disappointed I did. Fits nicely in my small apartment, and is neutral enough to not clash with my other furniture or the cherry floors. I'm totally happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid, attractive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair, but see below
Very well designed and solid table - easy to put together. Very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The wood was a little lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very