These counter stools were a great buy for the price. They are the perfect height for my counter height island. Wanted something that wouldn't scrape across the floor when moved, and so far the feet don't leave marks when you move the stools over tile. Really love the handy handle on top which makes it really easy to move the stool out from under the counter and to put them back. They aren't too heavy to move, but at the same time have a nice heft to them. I do like the color which is very similar to what is shown in the image, trending a little toward brownish gray. One thing I will mention is that I was a little unprepared for how splotchy the finish was in some places. I'm sure this was intentional to give it that "vintage" look, but I would have preferred something without such noticeable splotches. Makes it look like you borrowed it out of someone's garage so be warned and look carefully at the close-up pictures to see what I mean because it is much more noticeable than in the pictures.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good. There is some splotchiness in the finish that is just barely visible in the pictures but is more prominent up close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These stools were exactly what I wanted. Wide seats are comfortable. Very sturdy and well made. Bonus that they stack a real space saver. The vintage industrial gunmetal color is not shiny and goes well in my eclectic kitchen. Very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was right on..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on description
These are great stools, especially for the price, have looked at similar ones in stores for twice the price & not as nice. Happy that the color was warmer with the bronze hi light, looks great in my kitchen when mixed with the wood stools.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? they are metal, grey but with bronze hi-lights
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy, heavy & not wobbly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Gunmetal is a nice antique bronze true metal look. I was at first worried it wouldn't match my stainless appliances but now I like the contrast. I returned the Tabouret Metal counter stools (the one that came with the bonus stool) because the perfect paint job looked like plastic to me.
Stools are extremely solid, nothing to assemble! Finish is matte and it is 'vintage" meaning there are some scuffs to make it look timeworn. If you are looking for a perfect finish these stools may not be for you. I love the character they add and also don't have to worry about keeping them perfect. Got them with a coupon and even at regular price they are much less expensive than what I had found at other retailers.
I needed counter stools for my new tiny apartment (no room for a kitchen table, but I do have a large island with seating space). Love the tolix stools, but not the price-- these were a perfect, cost-effective alternative. They do the job, look pretty good and at $** a stool, fit my budget. All around, a good deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more gold than grey, but I still like it a lot.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I was looking for a inexpensive industrial look stool. Thes fit under your counter, their sturdy, stackable, have rubber feet. But they don't have a cushion. That's not a problem for me but some may want to add one. Overall a great buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is accurate. It appears to be bare metal but it may have a coating on it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
These work great in my newest remodeled kitchen. They look like very similar, higher-end stools. In fact, my husband thinks they are. Don't tell him! Easy to maneuver and I don't worry about my children banging them up. Attractive, functional, inexpensive = perfect for busy family with young kids.
These stools seem well made and at a fraction of what they sell for elsewhere. Arrived in great condition though I'll warn that you may want to put felt feet on them because the metal stud in the middle of a few of the feet still made contact with our hardwood floor.