First of all, I read all the reviews, so I knew to expect a more orangey red color, rather than a cherry red or other. I LOVE the color! The quality of product for the price is great! I have seen very similar stools at the high end stores and although these aren't exactly the same, they are pretty darn close. Very sturdy and high quality looking. I love that they can safely stack as they have little rubber stoppers to keep them from scratching and I love that they have a non-skid foot on the legs. They brighten up my kitchen just as I had hoped and are comfortable to sit on as well. You will not be regretful if you purchase these!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? compareable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
These are great stools for the money. They are well made and stylish while being very affordable. They were shipped quickly and arrived with no damage. My only concern is the color--The description says they are 'red', which they technically are, but red can mean a lot of things. These stools are a very orange red, so keep that in mind. They are a tomato red rather than a cherry red--They read orange if you put them next to a red item with blue undertones. All in all, if the color works for you then I highly recommend them. My kids and dogs have been hard on them and they've held up beautifully.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more orange
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I bought these stools for my kitchen counter and love them. Very sturdy, not too heavy but solid feeling. I have no hesitation jumping up on one to grab something off a shelf. Non marking rubber feet are a very nice touch too. What a buy! My first overstock.com purchase, very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy, solid welds, quality finish
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I have a bunch of super fat family. These stools hold up like champs. I have 8 of them at my large kitchen counters, and it's the only chair or bed in the house I don't have to worry about my *heavy* Heavy* family breaking. Besides that, so cute and modern. It goes really cool with my sleek and ultra modern kitchen. Don't hesitate!!
We have had these stools for three years now and they still look great. I use them all the time to stand on to reach things up high. The hole on top makes them so easy to grab and move around. Because they stack they are easy to get out of the way to clean under them. The finish is a great tomato red color and shows no signs of wear. If you sit on them with both feet on the rung, the space is a little narrow between the legs on the stool so it kind of "bites" you on your calves. I've discovered if I sit on them "diagonally" (one leg on each side of one of the legs on the stool) it is much more comfortable--as comfortable as an unpadded, metal stool can be anyway!
Being metal they are heavier than most; yet, this makes them extremely safe. There's no sliding out from under the person seated.. And the color is exactly what my white kitchen needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was very good; however, you should be aware that the heavy weight makes them extremely safe yet easy to push around.
We ordered two sets of these stools almost 4 years ago as part of a major kitchen renovation. They arrived quickly and their lipstick red finish was just the pop of color we were hoping for. The bonus was the undeniable quality of the product. They are sturdy and the paint finish is like something powder coated. We use the stools daily, sometimes enlisting them as substitute end tables, and they are yet to show a scratch or dent. I still smile every time I look at them. :-)
Everyone -- kids to seniors like me -- loves these stools, which are the perfect height for my island. They can be a little hard on the butt if you sit too long, but that can be easily remedied. They are very red, lightweight but sturdy and much classier looking than the knockoffs I've seen in stores.