I was looking for a "higher" armchair as I have significant back issues, and I also needed it to be generously sized, sturdy and not likely to go "soggy" in a hurry. It's a real gamble buying such a big item on a description alone, but this one really paid off for me. Couldn't have been more pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This was the chair I was looking for: comfortable and stylish. The instructions were a little hard to decipher but it didn't take long to put together. Mine came with one leg whose wood was split. I emailed them. They sent another right away. Overall, I am very happy with this chair.
This is a good chair for a family room or den. Do not reccommend for a formal living room. I purchased this chair for our family room (we have teenage boys), and so far we are pleased with it. It is firm, cleans easily, and the color is a true chocolate brown, exactly what we wanted. The only problem was the legs are made of cheap wood, so two did chip (Icovered up with scratch guard), - not a big deal for the family room. Also, two of the legs would not screw in, internal piece missing. Good thing my husband is handy. He went to the hardware store and got what was needed so the legs could be screwed in.
This is a very nice sturdy chair with good quality materials. However, there is some mistake made in the factory in lining up the slopes in the legs with the screws you need to put in. You have to settle for a compromise - there is no exact fit. Also, some holes that should have been drilled in the factory were not. No written words with instructions, just drawings. Good luck!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I needed a stylish living room chair and ottoman to give as an apartment warming gift to my son and his girlfriend who live in Brooklyn. This was the perfect size and style for them - they love the color and said the workmanship was excellent. I could not be happier! It really is fun to "furniture shop" on line with such a positive outcome.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional quality, well-made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact same