We have a small eat in kitchen and this table fits PERFECTLY!!! It is counter height. It is NOT cherry, which was fine for us, but if you are looking for a true cherry color, this is not your table. It is walnut brown, which we love. The stools are spacious enough as well. You don't feel like you are going to fall off. Great choice. We love it.
The quality of this table is very good. My only complaint is it's very hard to screw in the screws with the provided allen wrench. It took me over two hours to assemble the table and two chairs before the allen wrench was warped and no longer useful. My wrists and fingers hurt so much that I only assembled two chairs; the other two are in the box. If you have a decent allen wrench, strong man or drill around, then I suggest you use one of those.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I recieved this item within a week of ordering in a well packaged manner. The table and stool was easy to assemble, the stools wobbled however after placing self bought grips on the bottoms of the legs that issue went away. The color is not quite cherry but I would not go as far as say espresso as some reviewers have stated. The color is more of a medium brown to me. The stools fit nicely under the table, I push my table against the wall and place the stools underneath to save space in my studio apt. The table itself is much bigger than I assumed but nonetheless is appropriate for my space. I would recommend!
The set arrived exactly as estimated. It was put together in no time and it looks beautiful! It's not really cherry colored wood... more espresso color but it still looks great. It matches with everything too! I would definitely buy another product from here. C'est tres chic!
Fits perfectly in my small dinning area, the chairs tuck nicely under the table when not in use. It was simple to put together (gotta put a little muscle into it though). The nice dark color goes great with the barn board walls in my home. One of the chairs was a little crooked, but I hear customer service is great through overstock, so I'm thinking that's not going to be a problem.
Selected this table/chair set because of it's price and small size. It was easy to put together, and has been functioning well since. Significant downsides are that it was missing hardware when it was delivered and it had some very minor scratches to the table top corners. Neither issue was worth the time packing it, returning it, and waiting for a new one. I had screws on hand to replace the missing ones. Looked like the packaging had not been fully sealed and perhaps the loose hardware fell out during shipping? Might account for the small scratches as well if the hardware was loose. Overall still happy with the purchase, it fits great in the kitchen and was relatively inexpensive.
This is a perfect table for a tight place, and its height makes it a good standing desk too! The first tabletop was damaged during shipment, but Overstock sent a replacement quickly and I just had to swap out the legs. Note that some of the wooden pieces that the leg screw into were upside down, so you may need a screwdriver in additional to the supplied wrench.
I wanted something nice, but with a bit of an organic feel. This is perfect! Solid wood, and not so perfect and polished that you're afraid to use it every day. I use this table on a daily basis and couldn't be happier with it. comfortable, perfect size for my space, great color, overall perfect for me.
This is a nice table set, didn't take long to assemble... once we had the hardware for it. None of the bolts/screws were sent with it. My SO is pretty handy so just went to Lowe's to get what he needed, but this was not ideal. Otherwise, it looks nice in our small dine-in kitchen.
I've had this table about 5 years. It was easy to assemble, and looks as pictured. It (both the table and two chairs) has grown a little bit wobbly over the years, and I need to get superglue to reapply a couple of wood pegs that keep popping out. But these are minor issues, and it's holding up well over time overall.
Nice sturdy table and stools. Surprised at the quality with the price being so reasonable...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
easy to put together, will see how it holds up in a 19 year old's appartment
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more brown thank cherry but that is what I was looking for
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok, not quite what I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
as others have stated - color is more dark that warm cherry and was perfect. stools and table both seem sturdy and don't shake like many pub sets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top notch
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Solid pub set with sturdy bar stools! Table is not as sturdy as the stolls but enough to do its intended purpose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
It's affordable, but that can come at a cost. Not an expensive quality, but worth the price. I was a little disappointed in the cracks on the table surface, but I guess that can be expected during shipping. Also was missing a couple small parts for assembly. Fits perfect in my little dinning nook.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Love the color, true to description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality. Some cracks on table surface, probably occurred during shipping
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate, this was the table I had hoped to get