These stools arrived in a timely manner and were fairly easy to put together. They are easy to pick up and move around but still sturdy and do not tip. They are great bar stools.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They were a little darker in color than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate, just the color was a little darker than expected.
I liked the stools for the price. A litle darker stain that I had originally thought. Seat itself is a good size. Easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This is a dark (reddish) oak stain, not a honey or light oak stain
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price, the quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Color is great and the stools are exactly what you see in the picture. Only problem was some were hard to put together. The holes were not pre drilled for the screws and it made it a little hard to get them in. Over all Im very happy with the stools.
There were no directions on how to assemble the product. I did figure it out, but still am not sure if I would let my larger friends sit on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? redder not oaky
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? average
Stable, easy to assemble, well-priced compared to both online and locally available products.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We have had the stools for two weeks and they are solid - no loseness, no wiggles. They were easy to assemble.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
This is the 3rd set I have ordered. The colors are not accurately depicted. It does not cost $2.95 to ship back. I have sanded all the stools and refinished them. Next time, I should simply order "Unfinished" and I would save many hours of sanding them down.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? NO! Not even close - I had to sand all 4 down - your idea of oak is cherry
- How is the quality of the product? good - obly problem is color
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No- not oak wood, No not oak color
the quality of the wood was pretty disappointing -- there was a lot of light discoloration in the wood color and scratches on the bench and along some of its edges. also it is very wobbly, even after tightening all of the screws -- sign of poor craftmanship/workmanship. but then, we did only pay ***** for two, whereas, at other places, it would probably cost a lot more.
These stools are very nicely done. Good craftsmanship, and the assembly was easy. The rubber wood is sturdy and strong. My kids use them every day to eat at our kitchen counter. The rectangular shape of the stool allows it to tuck nicely under the edge of the counter when not in use. I saw these same stools at a local restaurant. Criticisms, both minor: I have hardwood floors, so I had to put felt feet on the stools. It would have been nice if these were included. The seats have painted on features to simulate cracks in the wood and peg and mortar construction, its a little cheesy but not overtly.