This 3 piece table and stools is an excellent find....It is great for a little breakfast nook, small spaces, or a pub or game room....instructions were very easy to follow. it says not to over-tighten the bolts at first, but I did have to go back and tighten them with the alan wrench (provided) and it really is a sturdy set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close in color...it is a deep cherry wood and stool padding is a deep chocolate color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The table is fine. It is cheap and wears easily, but it works. The chairs, however, are terrible! They were somewhat difficult to assemble (at least assemble well) and they were wobbly from the start. I continually had to retighten the screws, only the have the chair start wobbling the next day! Now, they feel like they are about to fall apart. I am pretty sure that one day I will sit down and it will collapse on me. I'm on the lookout for new chairs now. Disappointing to say the least, since I only bought this set a few months ago.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
This was the most disappointing piece I purchased from O.co It was too complicated to put together and then it isn't sturdy at all. I kept thinking I did something wrong and this can't be right. Well I put it toghether right and the table is not so bad, but the stools should be intended for decoration purposes only! Be aware, you may need to purchase som wood glue to get the stools to become stable.
Table was received very quickly and in good shape. I put it together by myself, though it would definitely have been easier with some help. The initial step had you lay a side piece on the ground, insert the pegs for another piece, then lay a third piece across and insert the pegs for it. That was easy enough...but then the directions have you take what you just put together and put it on its side. No way to keep it assembled if you're working on your own. It took a little sweat and ingenuity (and a bit of profanity) to get it back together while on its side, but I did finally manage. After that, assembly was a breeze. The tabletop is smaller than I anticipated, but still nice. My daughter calls it "our dining desk". :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color; very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The table top looks a bit like sanded and stained plywood; the other pieces seem more solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, though I expected it to be a bit taller.
Ok so I recently moved into my own apt in NY and my kit hen could not fit a large table...this was ideal. I received it and put it together right away...it's very pretty to look at, but when I sit I feel the stools come up to high for the table (I'm 5'6") and also i feel that the table should have been about 2 inches taller, also it's not quite counter height...overall it is a good table, and having it only about 3 weeks I'm happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, but even with a good assembly I feel the table still rocks a bit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yea
It looks really nice and takes up a small footprint as the stools can fit all the way under the table. I would give it 5 stars but the screws tend to loosen and require occasionall tightening (likely due to my kids tilting the stools back when they eat).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I rarely give 5 stars to a product but this is by far my most favorite thing i have ordered. It was easy to put together and is very sturdy. I am very pleased! I have gotten so many compliments and it fits perfect is my super small dining room. LOVE IT!
Bought this to fit into a small dining room. It arrived quickly and came with incredibly easy instructions on how to put it all together. I was impressed by the construction and how sturdy the table is when completed. This will be perfect for my little place and when I move into a larger one, it is a great size for a craft room. I just love it!!!! And you just can't beat the price.
For the price I think this is a good table, floor in my apartment wasn't level so I had to use feet pads to get the table level. Went together very easily. I think the finish wont stand up to the abuse a dinner/breakfast table sees but for an apartment dweller with little space this isn't a bad way to go for the price.
Just set this up today and it looks and works great so far! We were looking for something a bit smaller and nicer for the kitchen which isn't too big, and had a road table and two folding chairs that took up too much room and did nothing for the room. This was pretty easy to put together once you realized there were two sets of directions - one for the table and one for the stools. Note on the stools, the wood screws take a bit of work to get into the "pre-drilled" holes. It's good to have an awl to make a little bigger hole. The table and stools are stable and hold my husband who is 6'3" 200 lbs without a problem and I feel comfortable sitting on the stool at the table, too. The color looks great, too! Unless anything changes, I'll give it a 5.
This item looks like the picture, but one cannot see the unfinished screws that show after assembly and the uneven staining of the wood. The pieces are not complicated to assemble, but the seat cushions are not completely even and the tabletop has a definitive line the entire length of the top that clearly had been stained to conceal it. The set size works in mykitchen and, if one does not look too closely, is acceptable. It seems that the Tribeca company, which gets its products from China, does not spend much time with quality control.
I'm really disappointed by this table. The table and chairs are just cheap. The set seems flimsy. By the second day, the table already had a giant scratch on it with no apparent cause.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is really inferior. I'm disappointed by the weight and finish.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color description is spot on but the table isn't the correct height.
This set is very cute if you don't have to sit on it or eat on it. It is TINY! Our plates literally touch each other and we just laugh when we have to sit and eat at this table as we are literally inches from each other. That's not even my complaint. This table is very cheap. It was wobbling after the first week. It would be great for a realtor who just wants to fill a space, but I advise not purchasing it for actual use. Such a shame.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nice color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
This little pub set fits perfectly in the small dining space I have in my townhome. Had a broken bottom cross bar when I opened the box, but called customer service and within a week I had the replacement bar and was able to put it together within 30 minutes. Fits my needs and looks nice as well - I've received many compliments on it from family and friends.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit darker wood than pictured on site, but still workable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price paid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description