This 3 piece table and stools is an excellent find....It is great for a little breakfast nook, small spaces, or a pub or game room....instructions were very easy to follow. it says not to over-tighten the bolts at first, but I did have to go back and tighten them with the alan wrench (provided) and it really is a sturdy set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close in color...it is a deep cherry wood and stool padding is a deep chocolate color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The table is fine. It is cheap and wears easily, but it works. The chairs, however, are terrible! They were somewhat difficult to assemble (at least assemble well) and they were wobbly from the start. I continually had to retighten the screws, only the have the chair start wobbling the next day! Now, they feel like they are about to fall apart. I am pretty sure that one day I will sit down and it will collapse on me. I'm on the lookout for new chairs now. Disappointing to say the least, since I only bought this set a few months ago.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
This was the most disappointing piece I purchased from O.co It was too complicated to put together and then it isn't sturdy at all. I kept thinking I did something wrong and this can't be right. Well I put it toghether right and the table is not so bad, but the stools should be intended for decoration purposes only! Be aware, you may need to purchase som wood glue to get the stools to become stable.
Table was received very quickly and in good shape. I put it together by myself, though it would definitely have been easier with some help. The initial step had you lay a side piece on the ground, insert the pegs for another piece, then lay a third piece across and insert the pegs for it. That was easy enough...but then the directions have you take what you just put together and put it on its side. No way to keep it assembled if you're working on your own. It took a little sweat and ingenuity (and a bit of profanity) to get it back together while on its side, but I did finally manage. After that, assembly was a breeze. The tabletop is smaller than I anticipated, but still nice. My daughter calls it "our dining desk". :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color; very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The table top looks a bit like sanded and stained plywood; the other pieces seem more solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, though I expected it to be a bit taller.
Ok so I recently moved into my own apt in NY and my kit hen could not fit a large table...this was ideal. I received it and put it together right away...it's very pretty to look at, but when I sit I feel the stools come up to high for the table (I'm 5'6") and also i feel that the table should have been about 2 inches taller, also it's not quite counter height...overall it is a good table, and having it only about 3 weeks I'm happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, but even with a good assembly I feel the table still rocks a bit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yea
It looks really nice and takes up a small footprint as the stools can fit all the way under the table. I would give it 5 stars but the screws tend to loosen and require occasionall tightening (likely due to my kids tilting the stools back when they eat).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I purchased this piece as a house warming gift for my sister, and I also assembled it. I'm not if its the hardware (screws and nuts), apparently one of the chairs became very wobbly after someone sat on it, So I wonder; is that a common problem?
The product looks good but the quality is very poor. The table and both chairs move and sway after a few weeks of use. I am afraid that a heavier person will break the furniture. Several screws already fell out and the remaining cannot be tightened enough. I have already ordered two additional chairs to replace these two. Basically, it wasn't worth the money.