Upon arrival, my heart sunk when I saw the box was labeled vinyl. Upon opening it and unzipping a cushion for a closer look, I was disappointed to see the cushions are made of vinyl, not leather. This product should be marked as Faux Leather. I ended up keeping it because it is such a nice looking piece of furniture but sure wished I really was getting a leather couch for $411.00. It assembled easily and the quality is very nice...it does have a nice faux leather look. I can't recommend this to a friend if they are looking for leather.
After reading a few of the other reviews, I was a bit nervous. I ordered anyway and I am happy I did!...the loveseat was the perfect size and color for our smaller sized den. The loveseat will last for years to come....another pleased O.co shopper...Thank You
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color as stated: Dark Brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, sturdy, will hold up to my teenagers abuse
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was very accurate, we are happy with this purchase
I had a guy put it together for me, but I don't think that was probably necessary. The UPS guy put the boxes into the living room for me. I received them 4 days after ordering. They were undamaged and weigh 90 lbs. each. I like that it sits taller than my old sofa and that it is firmer, as I have a knee injury. Consequently, it is easy for me to use. I wrote a review the first day I received it. I still feel the same way, I love it. The faux leather is lovely. The wood is wonderful. There are no defects. I love sitting in it. I bought two and they face each other on a large oriental rug in my living room in front of big bay windows. Couldn't be any better! I am thinking of getting the beige armchair with foot stool as an accent piece.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color as displayed - very dark dark brown/black
- How is the quality of the product? superior
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
It's hard to find a 60" loveseat . I have a smallish space and this is comfortable and can easily still seat three. The "see through" style (Arts and Crafts style) of the arms don't take up as much space visually and makes my smaller room feel spacious .The wood is nice and the arm rests are comfortable. Nicer than expected, and the springs in the cushions give nice support. I bought this for extra seating, but it has become my new favorite place to sit. The cushions don't attract hair from my dog either.I am very pleased with this purchase.
One of the receiving pieces for the screw was missing and we had to jimmy a fix, so that was disappointing. A 15 minute project took an hour. The quality was good, but the product was a little expensive for the quality of the item and the fact that you had to put it together yourself. There was nothing bad about it...it just was not quite as nice as I had anticipated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It compared very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is OK. We had to replace one of the screws with another product as it the receiving side was missing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I have had this couch for awhile now, and it has held up pretty well and looks nice, but you can feel the (large) springs in the seat cushions. Also, the description says "leather" and the box the couch came in clearly stated that it's PVC. The solid wood frame is very nice, so I suppose I could just get some new cushions made or something, but since the backing is the same PVC, I am not sure how that would work out. Overall, it is a sturdy and nice looking piece. I do think that I paid about $150 more than I should have. Live & learn. Assembly was not difficult at all, though the directions left something to be desired. Anyone familiar with Ikea furniture assembly should have no problem at all.
I've had this loveseat for about 8 months now and it has held up great. It was easy to put together and very easy to clean. It's durable as well - my dog is always jumping up on it and his claws don't leave scratch marks like on my other sofa. I would definitely buy this again.
After reading all reviews we decided to take a shot. Assembly was very simple and it looks just as advertised. It is a great piece for occassional use but can't see it standing up to daily use. We have it in a area of the house that will be used occassionally as a reading area, this sofa and the Tribecca chair go great together. Its inexpensive in comparison but well worth the money if you are not looking to spend **** plus for a sofa.
I ordered this loveseat to match a black leather chair and ottoman that I had picked up at a resale store for *** - go figure. The husband and I are very happy with the loveseat with a small exception. I read the questions section and was happy to see the cushions could be flipped as both sides are upholstered. Ours have cloth on the back of all four cushions, so hopefully the animals will stay off and not scratch the BEAUTIFUL leather. The piece is lovely, well-made, comfortable and was very easy to put together by myself. As always, we are pleased with our Overstock purchase!
This couch was very tricky for me to assemble without help. The directions were more or less clear, but it would have been helpful for someone else to steady the parts while I tried to attach them. More importantly, the dowels didn't fit into the appropriate holes, so I had to skip them. This probably doesn't bode well for the long-term stability of the couch. Also, one of the screws stripped during the process--the materials are not the highest quality. The couch looks good, but not sure it was worth the trouble.
All in all, it's a nice piece. With one MAJOR flaw. I live alone and so my furniture doesn't get a lot of wear and tear on it. The first time someone sat on this loveseat, the hardware (dowels) that hold the underseat support to the sidearm came out!!! And will not go back in, either fit-wise or sturdily. So now, I have an unusable piece furniture until I can figure out a way to repair the fault so that the loveseat can be sat upon safely. Caveat emptor on this one,folks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well.................
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The loveseat itself is a good value for the price. I certainly didn't expect high quality leather for such a low price. But the enclosed instructions were dreadful. It was faded, difficult to read, many generations of a poor-quality photocopied original. If you don't have any innate abilities to figure out how to put things together without instructions, you won't be able to assemble this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks like leather, but actually vinyl
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? shouldn't be called leather
My husband said the instructions lacked clarity. Otherwise, all the parts were there, frame is sturdy for normal use, cushions OK for normal use; can't say about dogs or cats, but probablu best to keep them off without a cover. I'm very satisfied with my loveseat, It was the finishing touch to my 'media room' , bringing it all together. I usually pay much more for upholstered furniture, but this loveseat was perfect and worth the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Item as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price - sits comfortably - room for two
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate
Great value for the price it is easy to put together and an attractive piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price. Well mad and study
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description stated the cushions were leather they are not leather but for the price I would have been very surprised if it had been
the loveseat arrived and the carrier brought it into the house for me. and when uncrated and assembled It was without flaw. The instructions were easy to follow. I am very well pleased with the quality and appearance of the product and I would recommend it to any one.