I have had an antique off white iron bed for years and have been looking for nightstands to go with it. When I saw these I couldn't believe how well they matched, including the decorative scroll details. Even though they are being sold for use in a child's bedroom they look great in an adult guest room. Very happy with the set!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
We bought these for our bedroom because my wife wanted a more whimsical and fun feel. They are very cute and extremely functional. They look great next to the bed and are big enough to hold lots of stuff! I do wish the drawers had the fancy hardware inside that allows them to open and close extremely smooth, however I can't complain. They were affordable and the drawers work just fine. We're very happy with the nightstands and would definitely recommend them to others.
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING FOR WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR. MATERIAL LEAVES OUT CHEAP CHEMICALLY PRODICED STUFF AND CUSTER SERVICE CHATS LIE AND MISLEAD YOU EVEN MORE. I thought this item was really pretty, but the price was alittle steep for me when I see description was asian wood I thought if it is solid hadwood it would be a stretch, but worth it for me. I asked on Q&A, but didn't get an answer right away so contact customer service chat and they confirmed (a lie that yes it's solid hardwood no engineered, composition, etc) twice on two seperate chats with 2 different overstock employees. Bad enough site leaves out materials used, but then to be lied to it's vey frustrating. Real material: wood, front panel are engineer wood (MDF). The curving on the case goods are resin molding. maybe worth price to others and that's fine, but not to me and I don't think it's right not to know what you're getting.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you see it's listed as wood, I contacted customer service and was even told is is solid hard wood with no chemically produced cheaper types of wood like composition, vaneer, engineered, ect now I see a totally opposite answer on Q&A
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? LIED ABOUT MATERIAL AND THIS ISN'T A FIRST TIME I'VE WITNESSED THIS