This chair is destined to be one of my favorites. The design is simple and modern and the fabric is so cool. For those who are trying to match other furniture or wall paint, carpet etc. let me tell you that the "cubes" in the print of the fabric have a grey/blue, blue/grey, slate tint to them which is very nice and matches so well with a variety of colors. The background is a light cream to khaki. Assembly was easy enough although it does take some patience as the screws are a little tricky to line up. The chair is comfortable and surprisingly heavy and has a good seat height. Overall I really like this chair and the deal from Overstock can't be beat.
This is a great chair! I have it in my office. It is stylish and comfortable. Great chair for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture acurately depicts colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is great for a chair in this price range. Pleasantly suprised!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurte.
I ordered two of these chairs and they arrived well packed and in a short period of time. The assembly was not difficult, but does take some time - about a half hour per chair. My only complaint is that the legs were not all the same length. I had to put a felt floor pad on one of the legs on each of the chairs to make them level. Other than that, they are great chairs for the price paid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly like explained and shown on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is as good as you can get for the price. These are not "high-end" chairs, but then the price isn't either.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
As always, Overstock delivers as promised. The product was delivered timely. I read some complaints that the chair was difficult to put together. My 9 year old daughter and 10 year old son had no problem. They assembled it in less than 1/2 hour. The chair is exactly what I was looking for. I have a study which has a lot of wood and leather. This chair brought in some fabric that softened the room without too much femininity. It is NOT a comfortable chair. The seat sinks down and the back is rather short. Not a chair to fall into to read a good book. I mostly purchased it so my children could pull it up to the computer to play games. It looks nice and serves its purpose. Can't beat the price. If you are looking for a comfortable reading chair, this is not the chair for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color changes. It looks purple in artificial light and a green/teal in natural light.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I would recommend these chairs to anyone. They are a great size compared to my living room and they don't get lost in the room. They are comfortable and I even bought the matching pillows. They were a bit difficult to put together so you'll need lots of patience. Once the first chair was together though, the second chair was a little easier to assemble. Everyone that has sat in the chairs loves them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are perfect with my living room and they inspired the color of my new couch.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good. They are sturdy chairs and more comfortable than I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description of the chairs was spot on. No surprises.
This chair is sturdy and was easy to assemble. The scale is perfect, not too big or small and sits comfortably above the floor. deep seat makes it quite comfortable for a tall person, though a bit too deep for a small one unless you like to curl your legs up (which I do). The only thing I did not like was the fabric design and color. It appears lighter and with more white space between blocks online. In person the predominant color is a navy blue and beige/tan color. No white in the design, only a lighter beige color. Also, what appears to be a power blue is really dots on the darker blue. Will keep it as it is for a vacation home, but will likely move to the basement playroom when it is ready this summer.
I ordered this as an office guest chair, my only wish is that I could get the ottoman that is shown in the picture because I would order them for my kids rooms. This is a perfect medium size chair, very comfortable, solid and I am very happy with the purchase. Requires a little patience matching up the screw holes to get them aligned, but overall once I took my time, and made sure screws were aligned properly I was able to use my power driver with an allen wrench bit to ratchet them in so I didn't have to sit there with the allen wrench for a half hour. Be careful getting the screws lined up and you'll be golden. Love the chair, even had a client comment on how nice it was the other day. I ordered a second one so I can have two clients sit comfortably in my office and they look classy and nice.
Beautiful chair! I ordered two and they are so charming! I placed them on both sides of my fireplace and I know everyone will want to sit there when my Christmas Party arrives soon! They are comfortable and so cute! I would recommend them to anyone looking for something updated and charming!
This chair is primarily blue in the pattern, although it looks brown in photos. Also, it arrived with the wrong bolts - instructions call for certain sizes in certain places and that was not the count that arrived with the chair. The chair feels lightweight and somewhat cheap. Sending it back.
These chairs came in quick, one chair was easy to assemble, it took me 10 minutes, the other took me 35 minutes because the holes did not line up with the screws. The look good for the value and feel moderately comfortable for clients to sit in. The back is lower than I expected but it works. The color was completely different than I expected but I can make it work with new pillows. There is absolutely no brown in the fabric, just the legs. It is beige, off white and blue, the images are not accurate. The Customer Service department was willing to take them back at no charge but I needed them quickly for my office so I will keep them. Otherwise they are fine.