beautiful and comfortable...lush fabric and a nice neutral color... EASY to assemble... just drop in the back.. would buy again if i had a space for it... thank you overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate... good neutral color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks very expensive!!...high quality fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The chair does not have a platform for stability and sits on the floor on a metal mechanism that operates the chair's reclining position. With no platform the chair easily tips if the occupant of the chair leans too far over the right or left arm. The arms of the chair velcro to the chair instead of being framed, sewn and mounted. I wanted an inexpensive chair which is what I paid but never thought it would be so cheaply made. I will be tossing this chair as soon as I reconcile that I just wasted almost $300 on it and should have put that money towards one with a platform and stability.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description omitted important items not thought of until I received chair
this is a nice recliner, the chair will tip over due to it sitting on the center frame works. I am going to see about putting short legs on the corners to better stabilize the chair. Other wise it is a good chair for the price... with my 3 adult kids around it is holding up real well.