So I ordered six of these to make a statement in my dining room. I get so many complements saying they've never seen chairs like that, they look so modern, I love the square in the back. I love the comments but then I think just don't get too close! Because they are a plastic like vinyl slick / sticky texture upholstery. They don't have the texture of bycast leather, and they kind of smelled cheap coming out of the box - they're fine now. Legs have a reddish tint to them but they are dark as shown. Assembly was fine; each chair has 8 allen wrench screws (wrench included). So it can take awhile and make your hands sore if you buy 6 like me. Overall: the chairs look great, they're comfortable enough, and they seem sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great - they are white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I updated my breakfast table by just changing my chairs for these ones. I am so happy I did it. They look amazing, very easy to put together, and are very comfortable. I LOVE THEM, thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as described
I searched high and low for chairs I could use in my office for clients to sit on. I didn't want typical "office chairs", and wanted something that was stylish, well-made, durable and easy to clean. These chairs fit all of the criteria, plus they are extremely well priced. What I really like about them is they are wider than most dining chairs/parsons-style chairs, and the seat cushion is very comfortable. The construction is pretty solid, although there was an issue with the levelling of one of the legs being slightly off. It was an easy fix with a felt pad under the bottom of the leg. That's the only reason why I rated the quality as Good instead of Excellent.
I purchased 18 sets for my wine bar...everyone loves them, the are soft and comfy....have to becareful to make sure the legs and settle to tyou rsurrface before you tighten all legs compley so they are flat....also suggest a protectant seal of some sort to help keep clean, but over all I am going to order some more!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on