I really love this design, it looks great in my son's nursery with the ocean theme. The colors are really beautiful and the wool is very soft. My only issue with it is the fuzz. I end up having to vacuum it constantly so my son doesn't eat the fuzz coming off of it, and I do notice some pulls now. We have a dyson, so it could be that the suction is just too strong for it, but I have 3 other rugs in my house (including another new one) that don't have that much fuzz. I would have gone with a hand knotted rug in hindsight, rather than hand tufted, despite the huge price difference.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have started to notice some pulls and when I vacuum there is still a lot of fuzz coming out, even though we have had it now for almost a year.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The colors of the rug were just what we wanted and it looked wonderful. Unfortunately we had to return it as the fibers on the fish ... especially the white fish were really hard and stiff. The edges of the fish cutouts were so sharp that they poked and hurt your feet when you walked on them. As this was for my toddlers play area there was no way we could find a workaround. Other than that the rug was perfect ... don't know whether we received a defective piece or if this problem exists in all of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is not as teal as it looks in the picture. The blue has a slight grayish tone to it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good