Owned for two years. The extra storage space under the bed is great. However, climbing under the bed to get something can leave a scratch or two, potentially a gash or two. The metal edged aren't rounded or covered. Lifting the bed approximately 15 times broke the metal where the bolt goes through the box spring. I'll be looking for new box springs in the hopes I can make this bed into something nice and hopefully something comfortable. The remainder of the bed seems to be holding up well. The leather cover isn't ripping or tearing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very close to the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The slats that hold the matress up cause an uneven surface.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Since there were no claims regarding 'comfort', the description was accurate.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This is the best bed frame I've ever owned. I can store so much now below my mattress and have easy access to it due to the hydraulic arms of the bed. I wish I had found this years ago!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great description
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes