Just installed two of these mirrors above the new sinks in my master bath. They look great, and hang flat against the wall. I had a remodel contractor, and he installed them for me. The installation seemed very straightforward and easy. There's hanging hardware on the back of the mirror so you can hang either vertically or horizontally. They were well packed for shipping, and arrived in good shape.
This mirror was the perfect size for a small guest bath. It makes the room feel larger, and because of the substancial size, the mirror reflects the lighting from the fixture above, and brightens up the area. Not the usual square or oval mirrors that seem to be in abundance, this mirror is a standout. Very nice.
love this mirror it goes well with any decor. i am using it in my bathroom/laundry room with modern features. would look great with any decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality looks very expensive and it isn't
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I am redoing a master bath and needed a mirror, so decided to do two. After having looked at various stores, I went back to the "O". They are always reliable and I can generally find what I want. Still in the re-do process, the mirrors are not yet up on the wall, but I have no doubt they will look great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no color. It is a mirror
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They appear to be of nice quality, although they have not yet gone on the wall. Just out of the box, they look great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The shape and size of this mirror are what make it work so well - it has the advantage of the general rectangle shape, giving it plenty of surface area, but the rounded sides and corners give in a sophistication and design that really add something special. We love it in our master bath. I completely recommend it.