I purchased this for our guest room. I had to sleep in there the other night and found that I liked it more than our $4500.00 bed. We keep our house cold (about 65) and it is a little hard when you first lay down, but it warms up quickly to your body heat and is so comfortable. I really like it and I'm totally satisfied with my purchase.
Bought this mattress, actually two, one for my 11 year old daughter and one for my 9 year old son. My husband and I have the expensive $4K version for ourselves and the kids had been wanting one for their beds, but we didn't want to spend that kind of money again 2 times over so I started researching online. I found this one and based on the reviews, decided to give it a try. First the mattress comes all rolled up, and is delivered to your front door. We took it out of the box, took off the vacuum seal over the mattress and watched it grow (like those sponge seahorses you had as a kid). It was great, and the kids enjoyed that part. We let it 'grow' and air out (though none of us noticed any kind of smell) for 2-3 days. My kiddos LOVE the mattress, and frankly, it feels great, comfortable, etc. I haven't slept on it so can't compare it our expensive version of the mattress but my kids are sleeping great and are happy, which is all that matters. So GREAT value, great customer service, and great product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I am very very happy with my bed. It did stink the first few days but I just left it outside and I don't have any problems with it now. I would have two cautions: The brand "Swisslux" doesn't seem to really exist. I looked it up before I bought the bed and couldn't find it, and the box the bed came in did not have it printed on it anywhere. That seems sketchy to me, but I bought it anyhow and am very happy like I said. Just be aware. Also it is important not to lay on a Tempu-Pedic at the store and think that all memory foam is like that. Its not. That is the original and best quality memory foam. This foam is close but not quite. Make sure you lay on generic brand memory foam beds to get an idea of what this will be like. In spite of everything Im very happy with my purchase.
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
We spent a long time looking at mattresses before deciding on two similar 10" & 11" in memory foam. This one had a great discount! They have both turned out to be the most comfortable mattresses we have every slept on! I was afraid I might be hot as Floridian summers can be a little steamy but, with an extra light duvet, I'm perfectly comfortable. They arrived promptly, very tightly rolled and, when the wrapping was removed, lay perfectly flat with no noticable odor. We left them out to air for about 48 hours as recommended before putting them on the beds. They both came with covers so we simply added a mattress cover for protecection and have been happy with them ever since. They were perfect for our needs and I would highly recommend them to a friend.
We have a high end Tempurpedic at our home and wanted to purchase a similar mattress for our river house but at a lower cost. We were taking a risk ordering on line but it paid off! We are so happy with this mattress and I have recommended it to our friends. I'm shopping for another for our daughters new bed but it's out of stock! Will wait for re-stock to purchase.
Purchased for a guest room; the guest really liked how comfortable it was and how the firmness was just right. I put a 400 thread count mattress cover over the whole thing just for protection when used by various guests. It is a wonderful mattress with a high quality cover.
Bought this for my son's bed, which is an antique 3/4 size bed, but the full size mattress fits perfectly in it, as it does run a little smaller. For the price, this is an amazing mattress. I would expect to pay much more for it in a retail store. I only have one problem with it-I can't get my son out of bed!!
Another great purchase through OVERSTOCK! This memory mattress is perfect with the euro platform bed! I was concerned that there would not be enough cushioning since the platform bed does not use a box spring. My son sleeps extremely comfortably with this memory foam mattress on his platform bed! No more complaints about an uncomfortable night's sleep! He really likes it!
Son loves the bed- it performs as well as the expensive ones he has had in the past.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Did not really have a smell. It does take a little time to get use too. I think it's quite firm. I would have given a better a review if it was true to size, measured at 9 inches. I do need to mention that I do sleep well at night with this bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate to picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not 10 inches
I bought this mattress in May of 2012, It is the best bed i had in years. Granted my other beds were hand me downs from family. I am not much of a toss and turn person nor a bed hog, but do turn couple of times in the night. As for the smell other reviewers have said, I had a smell that lasted like 3 hours after opening, but i had an air purifier going and a fan. This is a good bed for the price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is a bit smaller than a full size in measurements, but will work as a full
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's what they claim it to be.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate, the customer reviews what sold me on this bed
we ordered 5 mattresses in one fell swoop from O for a new project. One was for me, a touchy sleeper when it comes to firmness. I was nervous to think I might have made a mistake. No mistake!! I would turn over in the night and think to myself, "this mattress is soooooo comfortable." Whew!!! Good support, great firmness, but not surface hard -- what more could you ask for? And, being of Swiss descent, can you imagine how delightful it is to have a Swiss Luxe? Makes me smile to think of it. Good job, Swiss Luxe!!!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This mattress was purchased for my 12 year old son, he loves the mattress. "It is awesome" to quote him accurately. He says that he likes the feel of the mattress, its not too squishy and not too hard. When I lay on the mattress (for only short amounts of time), I find that I prefer a conventional mattress. I do find that the new smell of the mattress stays with the mattress for beyond the time stated in the description, and we even have the windows open, as it is summer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was what they said it was; white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears to be of good quaility. The stitching appears good, the size was accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site was very good in its description of the product with one exception. The new "smell" of the product is still evident today, 26 days later. (We have continued to air out the bedroom).
I bought this as a gift for our daughter who moved 1K miles away. Furniture didn't arrive for 5+ weeks. She was able to sleep on this mattress on the floor and said it was solidly OK. Raves about it now that it is up on the frame. She sleeps quite well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Recent purchase, but quality seems excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was spot on.