We got 4 of these chairs for our office. 2 things are considerably different ... the color is a much deeper brighter orange than the muted orange in the picture. The shape is different as well. The "wings" are not angled up as much.Other than that, the chairs are good quality and took about 30 seconds to assemble.
We love this chair, and our only regret is that we didn't order two. It has been 'out of stock' since we ordered it and have had to look elsewhere for another one. It is a very unique looking piece, and is perfect for using in a sitting area near the dining table, and can be pulled up to the table when extra seats are needed. What a fun chair, and it is both sturdy and a supportive seat. It fits well into our contemporary home.
Ordered two of these chairs in orange for my son's room (he's 11). He wanted comfortable chairs for playing XBox with freinds. That meant finding something that sits higher than traditional gamer chairs, and certainly something more stylish. These fit the bill. They look so cool, are very comfortable, and the height adjusts so the boys can sit higher (same height as TV, which sits in a large armoir). They are the perfect scale and very modern. He loves them, and so do I!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? cool orange color - perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes
i have always loved this modern classic swan chair so i craved it for a long time. to get it for such an incredible price was a dream for me. it is beautiful and comfortable , was easy to assemble. my only critique is the lack of choice of fabric, and the one i chose is a little cheap looking and feeling BUT it is still a gorgeous chair
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? in person looks lighter and shinier
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so. feels light, fabric not stretched tightly on frame, but comfortable and an accurate reproduction of the jacobsen style.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair, just didn't realize the quality f the material seemed kind of cheap and the orange is blaring
The photo is not an accurate representation of the product. The shape of the chair indicated in the photo is not exact. Also, there is an 'office-chair' lift arm beneath the chair that doesn't exist in the photo. This may be nice from an adjustability POV, but it detracts from the clean lines of the chair--and more to the point, it's not what was advertised. The photo is 'close' to the subject. But when you're buying a chair for a very specific look, choosing it out of 1000s of possible styles, I don't think 'close' is good enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK, but not a perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems fine for what it is. The build is cheap, but you're not paying full freight for it here anyhow.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very.
I've been looking for an orange chair for quite some time, but the price has always been more than what i wanted to pay, this one was really inexpensive. The color is more vibrant and more orange than the picture, but that's what I wanted. The only bad thing is the feet, not perfect the detail and I would have prefered them to be stainless steel not silver.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual chair is a brighter orange, which I like better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the chair is comfortable, but not the best quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Although I really like the look of the Swan chair, it is really uncomfortable. The ergonomics on the back are totally lacking, and the chair is pretty stiff. Your back feels like it's being pushed forward. Five adults tried this chair, and all five said it was uncomfortable -- send it back. So back to O it goes.
The actual color of this chair is a much brighter orange, which is exactly what I was hoping for. The shape of the chair was exactly as described. The material is the only reason I didn't feel this chair deserved five stars. It is not quite what I was hoping for. It almost has a felt look to it, but it is actually a heavier material. I'm not sure how it will wear. I will update my review after a few months use.