Just received my print (you have to realize it's a print, and not a painting), and I like it... popping colors. It's not actually textured (again, it's a print), but from a distance it does appear that way. I got the medium size and it looks great in my new bathroom.
I think maybe some of buyers here don't get that they are purchasing a digital reproduction of this painting. The ORIGINAL would have that texture , but the reproduction will have the APPEARANCE of texture. Overstock should change the description to reflect that! I have several of this artist's work and am very happy with the quality of them, they add alot to my home & offices. I love the deep color of this piece, it is spectacular over my fireplace. Not fair to the artist when the vendor makes mistakes with the reproduction, the artist doesn't print & ship these, Overstock does, just saying. If Overstock sold a defective print, they owe you. Get your money back, people !
Product details state "gallery-wrapped' canvas is a bold, vibrant textured abstract"...... In reality, the canvas is cheap, cheap, cheap, the color is no where near bold OR vibrant. The canvas is NOT textured. It basically is a poor quality picture copied onto a cheap canvas. The photo shown in vivid colors with the look of texture is NOT the item you will receive. Don't waste the ten dollar return fee by purchasing this item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Extremely Poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very - Very low quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No where near
Dont buy this is a terrible blurry reprint, not worth the price, I'm so disgusted that would think I could find good quality paintings here. Waste of money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap reprint
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No accurate at all