I purchased this slipcover because it looks very nice in the picture. When I received the cover and put it on my couch, it was way too big. So big it looked ridiculous and I don't have a tiny couch. If you have a very large couch then this will work for you. Otherwise don't waste your money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Semi accurate
This is the best slipcover I've bought yet. It's super durable, almost like denim. I purchased it in white which I think looks really sleek. The piping along the edges of the slipcover make it look more like upholstery and less like a slipcover. It comes in 2 pieces, which makes for a crisper, cleaner look - less saggy. The sofa underneath is drab olive and this covers it up without any sign of the color underneath. I am so delighted about this purchase! I also own the SureFit sofa slipcover in duck (cream color) but don't like it nearly as much. This one is the cat's meow. Worth every penny.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly. True white.
We have a large overstuffed couch and we had a hard time find a slipcover that would fit. This one is the first to fit properly, looks semi-tailored, and is durable. I could see how this slipcover would look too large if you had a couch without large stuffed arms or large back cushions. If you do have a couch on the larger side, this slipcover works wonders and fits perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy weight. We have a dark green couch and you can't see ANY of it through the slipcover
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
had way too much material to make sure fit - a sure fit. Looked terrible, better off getting a throw. Was ashamed to have it on my couch. Did not impress at all. Was not worth the money or the time to stuggle to try to make it fit. Had too much "extra" material on the arms of the couch and could not tuck in in any where or any how to make it look good. Would not recommend to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was what it descriped
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. product over kill - too much material - did not have sure fit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? no as described
I had read the reviews on this and bought it anyway. With a little thought I was able to make this the absolute best slipcover I've ever owned. Before putting the cushions in the separate cushion cover I took them out of their existing covers and wrapped them in a white sheet. This worked great. I always wash everything before use, so this was washed. I ironed just the skirt part and it looks very good. The best part is the separate cushion cover. I have NEVER had to re-tuck or reposition this cover. This is just what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is WHITE, very white, not off white
This slipcover looks fabulous on my old sofa! It is everything the description said and more. The only problem I had was ironing it, it was very wrinkled and needed to be ironed. We figure we saved about $1,000 by not buying a new sofa and I would recomment these slipcovers to anyone!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful, great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I was a bit hesitant because the photo displayed shows a hump in the back of the sofa and mine is straight. I wanted the fit to look almost tailored. There is enough stretch to the fabric that there is no baggies. I am so pleased with this product because it is easy to tuck for a very fitted look. The material is thick enough that no traces of the flowered pattern on the old sofa shows through. This transforms a very dated piece into something that looks great. I haven't had it on long enough to comment on durability and stain resistance - I bought the slipcover in white so time will tell if this was a wise decision not only from a design standpoint but also from a functional standpoint.
I have an old microfiber sofa that is outdated. It's also impossible to keep microfiber clean, which is odd since that was its main selling point. I hate the sofa because it's one of those overstuffed styles that is totally outdated. Alas, we cannot afford a new sofa at this time. We've tried several slipcovers over the past two years. Some have worked better than others, but each of our past slip covers has been a one piece and as a result, required a lot of tucking & fixing whenever someone sat on the sofa. No more with this new amazing two piece slipcover! Our couch now looks more modern, with clean lines, and truly appears as if it was always meant to be a slip-covered sofa, a la ******* **** or something. I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. P.S...Our sofa has three cushions, and all three cushions fit perfectly inside the cushion slipcover piece. This part of the slipcover has really nice piping, which adds to the quality of the now one piece cushion appearance.
Returning this product tomorrow. The 2 piece set does not fit my couch. My couch is big but it's within the measurements that it states on the description. The cover that goes over the seat section is way too small. it looks like it would fit a couch with perfectly square sections and only two sections. Very Dissapointing
I purchased this slipcover to go over a large green plain couch. The thickness and feel of the fabric is perfect. I would say my couch is average in size. I was a little worried after reading the reviews. I noticed a lot of people with "large" couches, commented that it fit perfectly. I was worried it would be too big. However it fits perfectly. I was impressed with how well the second piece holds the pillows. I would highly recommend this slipcover.
I was worried it wouldn't fit my bulky sofa that measures exactly 96" wide, but fortunately it did. Unfortunately, I was so happy it fit, I threw away the packaging and didn't realize until the next day that the fabric is stark white. Like super bleached bed sheets. I would prefer just a slight cast of ivory to make it look more refined, right now the color makes it appear cheap to me and it doesn't match my Ektorp white slipcovered chair and footstool, which has just a hint of cream. So I may try dying it to achieve my desired color. Also, I have loose seat back cushions, and it looks sloppy to have them all covered by one piece of fabric, so I'm planning to sew individual covers for those. Overall though, it's a huge improvement over the 9-year old worn, green-brown cordorouy couch underneath that I've had since law school, so I'd give this product 3.5 stars if that were an option.
If it doesn't fit and you don't return it immediately, you can't return it. It has been in a box in my car for 32 days, and now I'd like to return it and get my $*** back, however I have to eat that $***! The sofa cover is large, but the seat cushion cover is too small for three cushions. Do not buy this sofa cover for anything but an extra large loveseat. Happy shopping.
The sofa cover arrived promptly. I was more than happy that it fit my oversized furniture very well. The material was satisfactory in quality. It did need ironing, but this was not a huge problem. The material was heavy enough to cover up the large floral pattern of my furniture. So, I am most satisfied with another well priced "O" purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was the same as portrayed on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was happy with the quality of the product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description on the site was axcurate.
I have used this with my custom slipcovered cushions in cream cotton twill as the undercover had shrunk. Amazingly, the color combined beautifully, and the fit is much better than other slipcovers I've seen. I think it is very good value for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Having read the other reviews for slipcovers and knowing I needed to cover a print couch; ordering this Twill Cotton was exactly what I needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!