I always thought slipcovers were cheap looking and not worth the hassle. But, I can't afford new chairs right now, so I took a chance. I love this product !!! It took me about 5 minutes from box to chairs. The super fit is amazing and I don't think the slipcovers look like slipcovers at all. I would buy another set in a different color or print, if it was available, just to have an occasional change.
This slipcover is a lovely soft gold and blends nicely with existing furniture. I have purchased severalslipcovers from Overstock, and the only times I have ever had to return one was when the color was not the right shade to go with area in which it was to be used. Overstock is the only place I shop for slipcovers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I'm actually using these covers on a pair of antique oyster back chairs I can't currently afford to re-upholster, and they fit better than I'd hoped. The extra width of the chairs is met by the height in the cover, the seat depth is fine, and the tapes to hold the slipcover in place at the legs is a great thing. The colour is excellent, though the fabric is very soft & not particularly durable. If your house is pet & kid free, these are the perfect choice. For a couple of seasons, even with pets & kids, these slipcovers are worth the price of a fresh look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite good.
This product looked nothing like the picture. Instead of a light sand color with what I assumed would be even lighter stripes since I couldn't see any stripes in the picture, it was a dark tan color with dark brown stripes. I'm returning it immediately.
I was unclear on return instructions, and I returned sofa slipcover as well as chair slipcovers due to color all in one box, and unfortunately Overstock only credited me with return of one item. It was a bit of trouble making multiple phone calls around the holidays, and a little distressing to know I was missing the money which I budgeted for slipcovers I still needed to buy. Representative helpful and we had credit within 24 hours. Beware that you are supposed to send each item in separate box and that means return shipping for each item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the sage color and when it arrived it looked like a muddy beige. You could maybe imagine a little green hue in it. I asked my young adult children what color they thought it was (without knowing it was supposed to be sage green) and they said "beige."
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The qualite of the fabric was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate due to color.
Goes on easily enough, looks pretty good. Sort of a stretchy corduroy material, obviously not expensive or upholstery, but covers the color of what's underneath it and looks pretty good in a den or family room if nobody sits on it a lot.
While a bit darker blue than pictured, it fits well in our room. It looks like corduroy from a distance . This would NOT work with no cushion chair, must have t cushion to fit correctly. Lots of fabric to fold on to get the right fit. Easy to install.
I purchased 2 of these covers in the Navy color which I am very happy with. The online photo makes the color look like light blue. Placing the cover on the chairs was not difficult, the second being easier than the first once I knew what I was doing. The covers fit great, making the chairs appear reupholstered.