Hi I needed to cover leather couch that dogs and kids had caused some wear and tear in over the years. Product went on well and really sharpened up my living room. Color is darker then I would have liked but sure beats buying new couch. Very comfortable to sit on. Very happy with purchase.
Bought to cover an expensive but out of style sofa after new carpet and paint job in our media room. Fit is so good it doesn't look like a slipcover. Color is spot on. Vacuums well so easy to get dog hair off! Couldn't have made a better choice.
It almost looks like leather even though it's fabric. It's a great design and it helped me when the horrible "leather like" material began to peel off of my so called Jennifer Convertibles "leather" couch. I've had it for 10 months and love it. It was a little tight for all 3 of my cushions but I made it work and so far so good. Seems durable and I pray it's long lasting...at least until I can afford to replace my couch. This is a great buy!
If you have the right kind of couch for this cover it will probably look amazing. I however, did not have the right couch so I had to return this product. I read a review where they used this cover over their leather couch and loved it...not so much for me. It looked lumpy and very un-classy over mine. Too bad...I really wanted it to look amazing. Alas I may just have to bite the bullet and buy a new couch after all...
I have tried most covers on the market, and this is the best by far, in a class all by itself both in quality and in value. People thought we had new furniture. My son can nap, play video games and have company on these covers (we bought the love seat and sofa sizes) and they do not move. The fabric looks like leather from a distance and like suede up close and is very stretchy and form fitting. These covers are very nice looking and feel soft. The only downside is they do attract pet hair, however the hair is easily removed since it stays on the surface and does not weave through this fabric. We have washed and dried the covers 3 times and they stayed looking new. These covers made an old-fashioned, dull green sofa and love seat look new and modern. Our furniture has thick, round, rolled arms and a camel back. The cushion cover is one piece, but when pushed between the cushions, stays in place and looks like individual cushions.
We have a really comfy, twenty-year-old couch. My kids picked at threads until there were large tears in the cushions and arms, though. I'm not ready to buy a new couch, and this slip cover has bought us some time. The couch is a Rowe fabric couch with three large seating cushions and three stuffed back cushions. The back cushions look a little lumpy, and the zippered cover for the seating cushions is so snug that it has pulled them in a few inches from the arms of the couch. A nice puffy pillow at either end hides the gap and breaks up the monotony of the all-brown slipcover. I like the grain-look in the fabric, and it has a directional nap to it. It's like the kind of suede you can make different colors, light or dark, depending on which way you rub it. We've used it in the tv/school room for a few weeks and I haven't had to adjust it at all. That is amazing! It is comfortable and soft, too- the kids love to lay on it. I gave this four stars because it's gorgeous, well-made, and doesn't slide off.
There are several comments about how thin the fabric is, true enough. But I have had it on my sofa for two years now. I take it off periodically to wash it. I live on my sofa -- eat on it, the large dog sits on it, the two cats sit on it. I have to say, it holds up amazingly well. For some reason the cats no longer scratch the sofa with it on (the reason I covered the sofa in the first place!) -- I think the fabric does not give their claws purchase. There are no thin spots at all, and the stretch holds up. there is a loose thread or two on the arm which I snip off from time to time. I have a complicated sofa (slightly curved, two cushions, cushions on the back which I replaced with foam rubber), and the stretch fabric accommodates it all and never (really -- never!) has to be tucked or adjusted in any way. It even looks remarkably like leather. My only complaint is that it is a bear to get the cushions stuffed into the cushion cover and zipped up
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I bought a cheaper one about two years ago. My thinking was, how different can they be? Well, I'm here to tell you, don't even waste your money on the cheaper brands, they aren't worth it! This brand is incredible! It fits "like a glove" and stays in place. Also, my little one has spilled juice and water, and it cleans up with a dry towel. It looks like a new couch. I want to get additional covers for my chairs as well, to change the look of my living room. If you're hesitant, like I was. this cover is beautiful, easy to put on, fits wonderfully and is so worth it! Cheers!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I bought this item after much deliberation. I read in a discussion about this item that it would fit a three cushion couch, which I have, so I bought it. When I tried to put it on my couch, I knew that it would not even come close to fitting my couch. I folded it right back up processed it for a return. The item did seem very thin and if you sqinted very hard, it might look like leather. Not a product that I would buy again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked alot different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed very thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very
Did not fit or stretch enough to fit my couch. RETURED
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, but description was Stretch Leather, not so, fabric
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not at all. Name indicates Leather
Listen to the other reviewers! The sofa cushion cover is too small! The couch is small by today's oversized sofa standards... and yet when I finally managed to shove the cushions into the cover and zip it... my cushions were now 5 inches shorter than the couch! I'm not sure any amount of fabric stretching is going to help! Its a shame too... because it fits the rest of the coach well and looks a thousand times better than my other 1 piece couch cover.... Just isn't functional!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The actual color is a dark espresso brown, not the cocoa brown shown on my monitor. To get two cushions to fit in the cover, try curving the cushions into arches, pressing the ends together where they meet, zipping it up and flattening it out. The fabric has a good stretch to it if you are patient. Looks great, nice "hand" to the material, a good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter on site than actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
Why didn't someone tell me about this before!! I've been suffering with a couch that is fine structurally, but the fabric isn't anymore. These are perfect! They look great, my friends say they don't even look like slipcovers!! So far, they don't seem to be too delicate for my dog to be on. And I'm very happy they are washable. Very impressed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect - just what I wanted and expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I had previously ordered the chocolate brown suede cover to fit our second-hand couch that is an odd shape. It has a wood frame (from the 80s) and is smaller than most newer sofas. The suede one was too baggy and dog hair and lint from our wood floors stuck to it pretty badly. But this cover is amazing. I was a little worried that it would be baggy like the other cover, but I took a chance and I'm SO glad I did. It took 5 minutes to put it on and voila we have a new sofa!! I also bought 2 chair covers to match and I put one on the matching chair, which is also from the 80s and has more of a horseshoe shape than the newer oversized chairs. It fits it perfectly. These covers have just enough stretch to make them look like they're not covers. I did have to tuck a little fabric in the a few areas, but it just adds to the texture of the sofa. SO happy I took a chance on these! When my MIL sees these she'll wish she had just bought covers instead of replacing her old furniture and handing these down to us!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So soft and fits like a glove!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
The material looks nice and feels soft. The main portion stretches well over the couch and loveseat, giving a nice look. My main complaint is that the seat cover will not stretch enought to cover the bottom cushions in any way, shape or fashion. If I paid full retail price I would have to send these back. Because Overstock's price was less than half, and I'm using this to stretch the couch usage for a year I'll keep them. I'm just using the main cover to cover the entire couch and not using the separate seat cushion.The fabric is evidently a little thin as the dog has already put one nail through the cover in a place where it was stretched without support (ie the space between two cusshions.)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Material feels nice and strectches well; However my dog has poked a small hole in it already
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Very happy with cover, it was the look with out the price of leather. No it does not feel like leather, it stretches to fit and it gives you the over all look that I was after. Would buy another if occasion arose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Was what I was looking for!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly what I needed and was what it stated it was.
This is the first time I have ever tried a couch cover, and boy do I love it! I had always thought of couch covers as big, bulky blankets that never stayed in place. This cover not only stays in place, but it was a snap to put on! It fits so well, and matches our recliner perfectly! The color is more of a deep brown than what is pictured, but that is what I was looking for! I have had it on for a few weeks already, and I have no complaints. I do not see any snags, pulls, pilling, or any problems...and we have pets that do use the furniture! I have totally changed my impression of what a sofa slip cover can really do!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? darker brown than pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? so far description seems true