I bought this for our new sectional couch. I knew this wouldn't fit the whole couch, but bought it anyway. We have 2 dogs and 1 cat. We have always used throws on the couch. This cover looks and feels better than the throws we used. It's very soft and comfortable. It looks like it'll be easy to wash. Yes, you have to straighten the cover, but we always had to do that with the throws. I like how it covers the back side of the couch. Now my back cushions will stay clean too. And because it is all one piece dirt from the dogs won't go in between the cushions. I'm ordering the loveseat cover to put on the other side of the sectional. For pet lovers, I think for the price you pay this is a great option to save your furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The site was accurate on the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft and good quality for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The item was as described by the site.
This looks great until the dog jumps on the couch one time. Might be ok for a small dog, but not a 6month old golden. It slips and slides all over. I soo wanted to like this as the fabric is great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of fabric was right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
I really like the cover but, it will not stay on, so I took the back off making it two separate pieces and put elastic on the four corners of the cushion piece and it stays put. I put upholstery twist pins on the back to hold it on.It all works much better, and looks better than the towels I did use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This will be perfect for the right sofa---trouble is, you don't know if you have the perfect sofa until you try to put this on- be careful- it is more for a structured traditional shape sofa- if you have a free form overstuffed pillow back sofa, this pet cover will not fit well
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fairly good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
I had recently purchased this soft cover for the loveseat (bought on sale at a well known retail store) but for some reason they didn't carry the sofa cover. I feel so lucky that I found it on your site. It was just slightly more expensive than what I assume would have been the on sale price at the retail store. I was a first time buyer to overstock.com. It was important to me to have them match. As with all covers, it doesn't stay put throughout the day -- not so much from our dog but from my husband. We straighten it out before we go away and before we go to bed so it looks nice when we come home and when we get up in the morning. The dog (and husband) are worth this slight inconvenience. Very satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm very pleased although I knew I would be because it matches the one I have for a loveseat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Similar to our review of the love seat cover this sofa pet throw requires a lot of re-adjusting each time the animals get on the couch. It is a sturdy, durable cover and both our dog and cat love sleeping on it. However, if you're looking for something that stay on by itself and requires little attention you're better off getting something with elastic on the edges to help it stay on.
Love these pet throws. We have several that we cycle in and out. Saves the life of your furniture if you have pets or kids really. Couldnt be easier to take on and off, and while they may occasionally slip a little, no issues overall. I dont think that they would work as well on leather furniture due to not having a way to secure the throw like other styles do.
Love this cover! It fits very well on my three cushion outdoor sofa in my three season room. Only an inch gap on each end so I'm very happy. It's soft and comfortable so I only remove it when we have company. I like how it drapes over the top since my cats like to lay up there and look outside. It washes beautifully. I'm a very happy pet owner.
This pet throw certainly looks a lot nicer on our furniture than the old blankets we used to use, and it is very easy to clean. However, it won't stay put for long. The back part constantly falls down due to people sitting on the couch or our dog jumping on it. Having some type of elastic tie would have been helpful, I think, to better keep it in place.
HAVE TWO OF THESE AND THE ONE I PURCHASED HERE IS FAR BETTER THAN THE OTHER I PURCHASED AT A STORE.WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DOG WE RESCUED AND SHE CAME TO US A FRIGHTENED ,UNCARED FOR AND ABUSED ANIMAL...WE NOW HAVE OUR FOURTH CHILD! SHE IS OVER 50 POUNDS BUT THINKS SHE IS A LAP DOG..WHEN WE FIRST HAD HER WE TRIED SO HARD TO SHOW HER HANDS WERE FOR PETTING AND GAVE HER FREE REIGN OF THE HOUSE...SHE WAS ALSO PETRIFIED OF ANY TYPE OF CRATE OR CAGE...SO SHE HAS HER TWO SPOTS HER BED AND HER SEAT ON OUR LIVING ROOM COUCH LOOKING OUT OUR FRONT WINDOW..AT FIRST WE USED SHEETS THEN BOUGHT THE OTHER COUCH COVER AND IT PRETTY MUCH FELL APART AFTER ONLY A FEW MONTHS..THIS ONE IS TERRIFIC IT STAYS PUT UNLESS SHE IS COLD (THAT'S WHEN SHE PULLS IT OVER HERSELF) NOW SHE HAS A BLANKET! AND MY COUCH LOOKS FINE UNDERNEATH,HAS NO ODOR AND THE COUCH COVER WASHES AND DRIES EASILY...WE WILL BE GETTING A LONGER ONE SOON...GREAT COVER AND IT LASTS...IT GETS WASHED TWICE A WEEK...