I have to blame myself for this- make sure your cushions come out because i ended up just using the base covers and not the cushion covers due to my lack of attention to detail. But it still worked out ok. The point of the purchase was to brighten up my living room because i had these ugly handmedown couches that were some old navy blue. But this stuff is so stretchy because it fits over the legs just fine and the non-movable cushions. I think i actually have a sofa with chase with a sleeper as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. really soft. super stretchy. was worried that it wouldn't fit on my couch because it was so stuffed but it worked out nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate.
We have 3 cushions on our sectional, so I had to order two sets. It was still *** cheaper than buying directly from Sure Fit and now I have an extra seat cushion cover and sectional cover in case they are damaged.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a little darked than expected, but the covers still look nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft and appears to be quite durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Like the stretchy fabric, fit my two piece sectional well. It's alittle big but once all tucked in etc. the slipcover stays pretty well. You don't need tp tuck in everytime someone gets up. Love it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice fabric, stretchy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have a sectional. I also have a dog. When you buy the throws they are off in 10 minutes. I needed something to fit the couch and this is hard to find. Found this, the price was right and the people on the phone were great. I am so happy with the fabric, quality and the fit. I recommend this for anyone who needs a cover for a sectional.
didn't fit my couch very well as my sofa had a low back and loose back pillows but we are modifying and using pins to pull it tight. I think I will just cover the loose back pillows with another fabric so it may cost around 300 to redo the whole couch vs the quoted 950 in labor plus 600 in fabric. it really cheaper to buy a new couch than to recover it
I have been buying products from Overstock for a few years now. We just bought Seat Covers for our Sectional with Chase Right-hand attachment. The Quality of the material looks to be a very long lasting and perfect fit. It was easy to cover and easy on the eyes. Thanks once again for another shopping experience.