Love them ... attractive, well made and large .... a real plus that they have strong handles!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. large and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Terrible! I just replaced all of my patio cushions and was hopeful this product would protect my new investment. I did not overpack bags, and stored them under a protected pergola canopy. After a couple of weeks of rainy weather, I went to remove my cushions from the bags and they were soaking wet and mildewed!! This product did not hold up to it's claims of protection in the "most severe weather conditions". Buyer beware!
Met our needs perfectly. Amazing capacity! Tucks away nicely "out-of-sight" on the back patio. Service was excellent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty strength
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I am pleased with this storage bag. It held 11 or more cushions in various sizes. The carrying handles make it easy to move from place to place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more gold than tan.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good so far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This storage bag is so economical and is just as advertised. My 6 full-sized chair cushion fit into the bag with ease and it is so easy to carry. Highly recommend. Just wish they made large patio umbrella covers. Very slack of this company not to make this item.
I DID COMPARISON SHOPPING AND THE PRICE FOR THESE WAS VERY GOOD IN COMPARISON TO COMPARABLE PRODUCTS. THE SIZE IS GOOD. I WAS ABLE TO GET MY 2 LOUNGER CUSHIONS IN THE SAME BAG. IN THE OTHER BAG, I PUT 2 GLIDER CUSHIONS AND 4 SEAT CUSHIONS. MY ONLY COMPAINT IS THAT THE ZIPPER GOES DOWN THE MIDDLE. IT WOULD BE EASIER TO PUT THE CUSHIONS IN IF THE TOP HAD A FLAP. THAT WOULD REQUIRE A LONGER ZIPPER GOING ALONG THE 2 SIDES AND ONE LONG EDGE. I AM STORING THESE IN MY BASEMENT SO I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER THEY WOULD HOLD UP OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN OR SNOW. THEY ARE CERTAINLY GREAT FOR KEEPING THEM OUT OF SIGHT AND THE DUST OFF.