So far so good. We shall see how it handles our sun down here. That is the main reason I bought the coverings....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality has stood up to our winds here in the desert. As far as the Southern AZ sun, we shall see.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This lounge cover is made from strong material. I have 2 stackable chaise lounges and this cover fits them both. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to protect their outdoor furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. strong & durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These chaise lounge covers lasted about 18 months in the Texas weather, longer than most other covers I've bought. Normally they last about 6-12 months. So I was pleased with the quality of these. They do the job of protecting my cushions underneath, but the covers do go moldy after about 18 months, so expect to replace them every 1-2 years.
i have had these less than a year and they are ripped from normal wear and tear. i don't even take them off for 6 months of the year and am disappointed that i see tears when i have taken them on or off. the explanation says they are durable but i beg to differ. they do look nice before the tears and rips and discoloration.
Very pleased with cover went years without one. Purchased a new chaise lounge and this cover is ideal easy enough to use for small showers easy to store. Jus t wish I had bought one years as ago. It's so easy to use come cleanup time, the kiddies do it for me, without my asking.
I have a large patio chaise and other covers did not fit properly. This one was just right. The product looks very nice, has a nice heavy quality to it that feels as if it will stand up to a Chicago winter and I am very pleased with the product.
I live on the Bay and salt water usually destroys anything outside within 2 years. These covers keep my patio furniture looking great year after year. Also long enough to tuck under the chair feet to make sure strong winds don't cause the cover to blow off.