I so wanted to like these slipcovers. They fit my couch and side chair perfectly. However, the color is nothing like the pictures. I was under the assumption that it was a cream color background. Oh heck no. They are dark tan with a dark flower pattern that looks like grandma's house. And whatever material they are made of (cardboard cotton?) made it almost impossible to get out the wrinkles! I finally had to rinse them in the washing machine and two turns around in the dryer. Then I had to attach an extension cord to my iron and iron the covers directly while they were on the furniture. Oy. I would have returned them but I accidentally threw out the packaging. And I'm I too exhausted from getting the wrinkles out anyway. After I regain my strength, I'm going to get something different. What a waste of time and money.
I ordered both the matching chair and the sofa slipcover. The sofa slipcover fit splendidly but even though I measured my chair, the slipcover was too small. I had no problem returning it for full credit and I have since used that credit to order the matching love-seat slipcover to use on my chair. Hopefully there won't be too much material to tuck in on the chair using the love-seat size. We shall see when the product arrives next week. I was willing to try this idea because I really like the looks my sofa slipcover which I am using to protect my sofa from the cats my daughter brought home. I am looking forward to being able to wash them and slip them back on my furniture.
I am so pleased with this chair cover. It is soft and well made. I used it on an huge old overstuffed chair given to my grandson who has special needs. He loves it, too. If it washes up well in the future I will be delighted. Colors are lovely and match my drapes perfectly. My simple home looks so much better now.
I like this couch cover overall. The beige shade is much darker than the picture shows. The plaid areas are much more defined ( big squares & strips) in seating area. The surrounding plaid is small squares & thin strips. Texture feels like a 200-250 TC sheet. I'm using this for a much older couch-25+yrs, so the fit is not 100% satisfying which is what I was expecting. My couch also has a wood frame, so there is moderate shifting & extra hanging material. I had to place non skid material under my cushions because I have to constantly tuck the corners. I would not recommended this for older wood frame couches!! Otherwise, it's a decent cover for any household. There are cute ties on both sides front & back. Application is easy as it specifies which side is front and back.
We have a favorite, good quality chair that is large and stuffed and very comfortable, but the fabric was wearing and torn in spots. This cover was a bargain and now it is restored! I am thrilled. It has a nice, cottage feel, which I love. It fits very well with some fussing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly off...has more sage green in floral than it appears, but I like it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
Did not fit on a chair that was not oversized? Could not get it on without it looking really baggy and ugly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked ok but baggy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok but not for us
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
The quality of this chair cover is excellent. The colors and patterns blend beautifully. Excellent choice for a "shabby chic" look, very casual. The only drawback is that what looks red in the display picture is actually a wine color, but, it still looks nice. I am very pleased with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? what looks red is actually a wine color, not a true red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was exactly as the cover is.
I am very pleased with the look and feel of the product. It is good material and does a nice job of hiding the old chair. It was larger than my chair, but easy to install and the extra material tucked in easily. I wanted it to create a "French Country" look with a couch I bought that has red roses and greem leaves. It is perfect for that purpose. I was really amazed how quickly I received the item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Love the color but it is a darker beige than pcitured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Over leather furniture it does not stay adjusted, once you sit in the chair it pulls out and looks messy. I'm sure it would work better over apolstered furniture. Love the color and material is good quality
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very gogod quality material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I needed slip covers for some soon to be recovered chairs. these do not fit the chairs since they are not those huge over done ones that have been so popular for the past decade. However they will fit the new style of chairs and look great. I managed to make the room look nice with these and I am not sorry I bought them. I have cats and they wash and dry well. I have bought several more of this brand in different colors/fabric. all are made well and will work until I can get my chairs redone. Stuff and tuck a lot and they do look nice. These have a nice cottage feel. I like them and they look nice. The looser fit keeps the cats from destroying them. ah cats !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have a dog who likes to curl up on the furniture and in the process he has damaged my upholestry in spots so I was looking for slipcovers to hide the mess! I purchased a love seat slipcover and one for a chair. These arrived very fast to Canada and in perfect condition. They are the colour and style that I was hoping for...adding a bit of casual country flare to my room. It requires a bit of tucking and fiddling to get them just right at first but once on they stay put for the most part. Once per day, I have to re-tuck in the seat portion but I'd rather do that than look at holes! :-) I haven't laundered them yet but I will only wash and hang to dry so as not to shrink. Overall I am pleased with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is cotton, on the thin side but not too thin in my opinion. The cover hangs nicely on the furniture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate.