I've been using this slipcover for apx. 2 months now. It is very durable, and they do make the living room appear more reto. But there is alot of pulling and retucking going on all the time. I like everything about the silp cover, even the color gives a great appearance. I do want to add that I would only recommend this style for furniture in a formal living area, where there isn't alot of activity. Mine is in a high activity room, and eventually I placed my seat cushions on top of the slipcovers. This method is working out better for me, and I don't have to tuck as often. My orginal couch color blends nicely and it works for me.
The slipcover was surprisingly easy to put on, with stickers on the cover indicating front or back of couch. I was surprised it went on so easily! Once it was on it took a bit of adjusting to get all the right bits tucked in so that it fit snugly because it was a bit on the big side for my couch. I have to say both covers that I ordered from this manufacturer were a bit too big, not that this was such a problem, all I needed to do was tuck in the excess material in to the folds of the couch. The only negative thing i can think of is that in order for it to stay looking neat, you constantly have to retuck it in after sitting on the couch because it gets creased. Otherwise I would definately recommend it to a friend. I haven't washed it yet so I don't know how it looks after it's been washed. But the material looks like it's good quality and can stand a wash.
Seemed like a good deal for a good name slip cover, but it was difficult to fit and did not stay in place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Deciving picture
I purchased these covers to help hid the hole one of my dogs put in my leather couch. I knew I was getting into a perpetual battle, as no cover looks as nice as actual upholstery. Never did our cover look like the couch in the image there were always places of bunched and tucked excess linen. I give this an average review because it has done its job of covering the hole, it has held up this far (1 month) however their "patented" cushion grip technology doesn't hold well so after sitting on the couch be ready to retuck all the edges, if not the cover will come completely untucked and look like hell. Looking back on it I don't think I would choose a SureFit cover but would spend a little extra money on a nicer option.
I really liked the color a sage shade of green that easily coordinated with my living room colors. Great to find they still make the t-cushion covers for older furniture.. Liked the thickness of the product, seems to be medium weight and not sheer as a sheet.. Overall pleased and cannot wait to use it ..
It fit my couch very well. I have a queen size sleeper with T-cushions. The color was a nice shade of light green and it goes well with my living room decor. I plan to purchase another in a different color for my bedroom couch. Also it was much cheaper than buying it straight from the manufacturer.
I was a little nervous of how the color would look (linen) but it looks just like the picture. The sofa covers fit with a little elbow grease and some manipulation really nicely. My couches are about 15 years old and in great physical condition, just the color wasn't to my liking so these covers have a nice stretch and cover them very well. I'm pleased.
The slip covers arrived in a very timely manner. The fabric is durable and the color true to the example. It wasn't difficult to fit both the love seat and sofa with the covers. The directions were great and the illustrations very helpful. I did both sofa and love seat in about 45 minutes.
I have an average sized loveseat and the cover didn't fit. The couch one fit, but the loveseat didn't, so now I have to decide if I want them to not match, return both of them, or just cut the loveseat one to make it fit. I'm pretty disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I have an average sized loveseat and it didnt fit
The slipcovers I ordered are exactly what I ordered. The product is of good quality for the price I paid. The brand is well known in the industry. They look great on my furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? THE COLOR ON THE SITE IS TRUE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT IS GOOD.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? THE SITE DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT WAS ACCURATE.
It might have worked temporarily. It did not fit completely around cushions..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was good. Little more gray than picture. It would have worked!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Little thin and too "informal fom my living room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I bought this cover and the matching sofa slipcover, both in Linen. They fit my couch perfectly (took about 15 minutes to cover each piece). There was no odor, though I did wash them before I put them on. They do look like slipcovers but way better than the stained, old couches! Great price (better than other online prices)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great match, a slightly dark linen color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect, no tears or color stains
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot-on