Of decent quality, although the material may seem a little more rough than I had expected. Must iron after washing; very wrinkly. Given it's a one size fits all sort of fitting, depending on the size of your chair, there can be a lot of extra fabric to "tuck" away into the folds of the chair. I didn't buy the tools to help keep the cover in place, and I am considering doing so; every time you sit on it, the cover will typically shift around pretty dramatically, requiring more tucking thereafter. But, overall, it hides the dingy looking chair well and adds a nice clean effect to my living room; I'm happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
These covers are great for the average person, they are not fancy but they are functional and an exceptional value. I love the rich color and the fit of the slipcover on the t-cushion sofa. The cotton does wrinkle after washing but some simple smoothing with your hands takes care of that. Rolled magazines stuffed down into the edges of the cushions hold it in place nicely. Love them.
Overall, I feel this slipcover is a great purchase for the money. I was looking for something to keep my 5 year old from messing up the chair. It is perfect. Not too expensive and does the job. It is a thin fabric and the pattern of the chair can be seen through it, but for the money I am satisfied!
This chair cover does the job of hiding my slightly torn chair. The fit is for a somewhat larger chair than mine, but it looks ok. The fabric is thinner than I expected and you can see the chair's fabric thru it in places where the cover is stretched. It's a good deal for the price.
It is big, sloppy, seams are pulled, BUT it was cheap, arrived in time, looks better than chair it is on and I am not worried about the dogs laying on it. I have to adjust, spread, even out, pull and straighten everyday, but it serves my purpose until I can have suitable one made.
I purchased both the chair and the loveseat slipcovers. I am a college student and I just wanted something to cover up the print on my parent's couch and loveseat so I bought these. They did not fit my furniture right and they have to be continuously tucked in after someone sits on it. However, they do not look all that bad. For me they will do simply because I was not trying to make it look perfect in my first apartment but if you want something that is going to be seen by a lot of people and possibly be judged, this is not the one for you.
I am challenged putting stuff together but I got them on finally. They serve the purpose of protecting my furniture from kids and dog, so I am pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the pic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The slip cover fits nicely and is made of good quality fabric. The color was much darker than the picture. It was easy to put on the chair. It is a good value considering the alternative is buying new furniture- and it is machine washable.
chairs i have were smaller than description but i knew that when i ordered. i put some batting on the arms and they worked great. color was darker than "linen" color i expected but was a very nice dark toupe
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color much darker than expected...lines was actually more dark toupe
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice texture, washes well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? except for color difference description was exact
I did measure my chair and it fell within the measurements listed for this item. But it was so, so large. I dont know who has furniture this large. You couldn't possibly tuck all that excess fabric anywhere. I've seen smaller parachutes. The arm parts were huge and even the part that is supposed to fit the T shaped cushion was ridiculously oversized. It looked like I just draped a sheet over the chair. Unless you have furniture made for Andre the Giant you may want to rethink this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric seemed fine. I didn't think it was too thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The sizing seems way off
I ordered this cover for an oversized chair. The chair measurements were within the range specified for the cover, but the cover was too small. The cover has a lot of seams, which for the right chair would provide a custom look. However, this means it just doesn't work with many chairs. Would be nice if the description was more specific. It wasn't difficult to put on, and the fabric itself was fine. Would be a great value if you just happen to have the chair that it fits.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as seen on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate, but needed to be more specific about size/shape
I was happy with the price and quality of the furniture covers. They were shipped quick! I couldn't believe how soon I got them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was the color I thought it would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
It comes a bit wrinkled, but nothing a steamer can't fix. Looks great and stays in place as well as can be expected.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I did not see dimensions clearly described and it was twice the size of my chair. All the tucking you could do wouldn't help this less than "Sure Fit". The name is misleading as well. It may be for a chair that has a T cushion, but it covers over the T-cushion as if not there. Not at all what I expected. Fabric quality and color were fine.
Just bought this and was so excited about the color and how it looked on our back porch (yes, it looks a little like a sheet thrown over a chair, but it works for outdoor inexpensive furniture), but we got a stain on it and I put a little stain stick on it (just like i do everyday on my clothing) and now my slipcover has huge whilte marks all over it and my stain stick has no bleach in it, so this makes no sense. Of course I can't even return it because it's been washed. So, be careful if you get stains on this and have to wash it.