I have purchase Sure Fit products in the past, without any problems. I was disappointed in this product. In the loveseat slipcover there is a seam that does not tuck properly behind the cushion, leaving a bulge in the seat. Also, the first time I washed the slipcover the seam was ripped from top to bottom. It was poor quality, not worth the money I paid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches website photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
Fair product, colour and fit was nice, once you got used to how to fit it. Does crease when you sit on it, so don't get used to the ironed look as in the pictures, but that's OK. My only concern is the 'thinness' of the material, feels like it will tear at seams and around the seams with the colour contrast cord in it quite quickly (Note i have two young kids). Overall, has given the suite a new lease of life for not a huge amount of money, looks really pretty and fits fine, just hope it lasts for a while.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour in picture was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great quality, thin material, not sure how long it will last before it tears at the seams.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description on site was accurate
Medium brown with a contrasting off-white cord fits perfectly on my large 3-cushion couch! Will need to steam out the wrinkles from the heavy material, but other than that it's great! Have had other Sure Fit covers in the past & was very satisfied with all of them. Love this brand!!!
I purchased this slipcover elsewhere, and I really love it. The fabric isn't super thick, but it doesn't pull or pill and it has held up after a few washings. It feels soft to the touch. The contrast cording is a really nice touch and the ties are much easier to tie neatly. The pleat gives it a nice "custom" look too. Keep in mind that this is a slipcover. It is never going to look perfect. It is going to wrinkle, need adjusting, smoothing and what have you. That goes without saying. This is my second Surefit slipcover and I am very pleased with both of my purchases.
Very unhappy customer. I never received the item. Ups nor overstocked can locate the item. Nor have been refunded my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I don't know
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't know
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I don't know