I read other reviews on this product that praised the quality. I believe those were written by employees of the company that makes or sells them. It would be like covering your seats with tissue paper. Thin, weak, poorly made and the look like crap the minute you see them. Returned mine the minute I opened the package and looked at them. No one should sell such poor quality crap for over $XX.
These covers are even more impressive looking in person than in the photo! And for a "Universal Fit" product, the fit was about as good as I could have hoped for. Just make sure you select the covers that most closely resemble your seat design when ordering. My only complaints (and the reason I only gave 4 stars), are that the "S" hooks that usually come with seat covers were missing, and the steering wheel cover is friction-fit, rather than laced or wrapped with plastic cord. Those issues aside, these are very nice covers for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey was a bid darker in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems to be decent, but some of the material is a bit thin and flimsy. Also, the "S" hooks that usually come with auto seat covers were missing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
Since we returned it, I could not give an accurate review
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It seemed similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was thin with no padding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Hi I just purchased these car seats and I love them so far, I have two children and the seat covers are proving to be tough enough to handle them. It was a little time consuming to get on that steering cover but so worth it in the end I love the way its feels and grips better. well I hope this helps you in your decision.