If it had been accurately described, it would be a good quality product; however, being 1/3 less in depth than I was led to believe makes a substantial difference. I would not have purchased this particular item if I had known its true depth.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have had the mattress for about three weeks, it is not a six inch mattress, more like 4.5 inches. Good quality but a third less in size than I was led to believe
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was not 6 inches in depth, it is more like 4.5 inches
I can not recommend this product. ...and if you have ever unwrapped a memory foam mattress from the box & packaging you know there is no way it will go back in a box for return. I will say that I ordered two Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 8-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress' in the past and they are great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Parts of the mattress were white except where the rusty mold color stains were
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mine is still expanding but looks to be shy of 6". The box was bone dry and the plastic packaging was seemingly airtight but the mattress and coverlet were actually wet and molded.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I think I would have been ok with it being a little less than 6" because the price was so good but the fact that it was wet and molded was a big dissapointment.