This fan is very quiet--a welcome change from the common noisy ones, and the ionization feature is also nice to have. Does the trick on a warmish night that you want to leave the windows open. It has enough options that you can maneuver the direction/speed of the air in several ways. The best location for a small room (say, a bedroom) is on a dresser or shelf for maximum circulation, but we are using it on the floor and find we can feel it at the level of the bed with no problem. It would be good in an office, a nursery, etc., where you want the advantage of moving air without the loud background sound. We are buying a second one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The FAN looks great, however, you have to almost be on top of it to feel it. Not nearly strong enough and Ionzier part was of NO use to me. I returned the fan for a refund.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks great, that's all
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate