Why did you choose this product?
Bought for a gift for my son's new house...
Sunpentown 65-pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier is designed to remove excess moisture from your home quietly and efficiently
- Air filter is a necessity for those suffering from dust mite, allergies or simply for those who wants to keep their indoor humidity at a comfortable level
- Breathe easier with a dehumidifier from Sumpentown
- Humidity level for this unit can be set as low as 35-percent with Normal or Turbo fan speed
- Features a retractable lifting handle, washable air filter and casters for easy mobility
- Features and Functions
- Choice of continuous de-humidifying or 35-80-percent humidity settings (in increments of 5-percent)
- Full-bucket indicator with auto shut-off
- Washable air filter
- Retractable lifting handle
- Removable bucket with handle
- Drain hose connection option (hose not included)
- Casters for easy mobility
- Time delay auto protection
- Two fan settings: Normal and Turbo
- Soft touch electronic control panel
- Quiet operation
- UL approved
- Measuring is based on factory testing conditions: Room Temp: 80-degrees Fahrenheit, Room Humidity: 60-percent.
- Capacity will vary according to actual room ambient temperature and humidity conditions
- U.S. pints / 24 hours (AHAM): 65 pints/ day
- European standard / 24 hours (86?F/80-percent humidity): 98 pints / day
- Water tank capacity: 10 L (21 pints)
- Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz
- Power consumption: 780W / 6.8A
- Noise level: 58.5 high/ 56 low
- EER: 1.6L / KW.H
- Applicable area: 500 square feet
- Rotary compressor
- Refrigerant: CFC free R134a
- Working temp range: 41-90-degrees Fahrenheit and 25-percent RH or above
- Measures 15.5 wide x 12.6 deep x 24.5 high
- Weighs 45-50 pounds
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
Holmes HM630-U Cool Mist Tower
Bionaire BCM646C-UM Cool Mist Tower
EdgeStar 50-pint White Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier
EdgeStar White 30-pint Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier
Soleus Home Comfort 'HCB-D95-A' 95-pint Dehumidifier
Artic King AKDH-30Pt4 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Midea AKDH-50Pt4 50 Pint Dehumidifier
SPT 8,000 BTU 3-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner and Dehumidifier
SereneLife PDUMID55 68-ounce Electronic Dehumidifier
SereneLife PDUMID20 Compact Electronic Dehumidifier
SereneLife PDUMID35 Compact Electronic Dehumidifier
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
Within or less than one season/year -- this item no longer works. Would not recommend purchasing.Read More
Bought for a gift for my son's new houseRead More
Pulls so much water it is almost unbelievable!Read More
Must be emptied regularly. Excellent!Read More
I bought this in 2012 and use it every year when it starts warming up. It does a great job in getting the moisture out and making my basement feel livable.Read More
We have had this running for about two months and it does a great job,with the recent rainfall thats says a lot.If you need a dehumidifier go for it we hooked ours up to drain into sump pump area so nothing to empty!Read More
This product just sucked the water out of my basement and no more mildew smell....Great Product so far.Read More
Questions & Answers
I need one.
Haver one and it keeps shuting off by its self after about 10 minutes operation
Hello besdam, you will be contacted by Customer Care. Have a great day.
Does it cover on 500 sq. ft.? similar units cover 3500 sf
Hello wimsey15, This 65-pint dehumidifier covers rooms up to 500 square feet. Thank you for shopping Overstock.com; have a great day!
Does it auto restart?
It does not auto-restart.
How much does this usit weigh?
This item weighs approx. 57 pounds.
Is this an American Made product? I don't see it specified if it is or if made im China etc..
This is made in China.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Caring for a Dehumidifier
Caring for a Dehumidifier from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about caring for a dehumidifier and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Dehumidifiers for Basements
Best Dehumidifiers for Basements from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best dehumidifiers for basements and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips on When to Use a Dehumidifier
Tips on When to Use a Dehumidifier from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on when to use a dehumidifier and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Change a HEPA Filter
How to Change a HEPA Filter from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to change a HEPA filter and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best reasons to buy clearance housewares and advice about our many brand-name products.
Make Your Guest Room a Sweet Suite
Make Your Guest Room a Sweet Suite from Overstock.com. This guide will show you how to make any guest's time in your home both restful and unforgettable.
5 Easy Ways to Make a New Home Cozy
5 Easy Ways to Make a New Home Cozy from Overstock.com. Does your new house feel like a home? Try these easy tricks for making a new place feel cozy.
Top 10 Things Every New Home Needs
Top 10 Things Every New Home Needs from Overstock.com. You don't have to buy everything at once, but you'll want to buy these ten things for your home as soon as you move in.
Top Home Gifts for Christmas
Shop and save on the hottest home decor and furniture of 2014. Overstock.com has the most popular Christmas gifts for the home.
FAQs about Hiring Movers
FAQs about Hiring Movers from Overstock.com. Hiring a moving company can be one of the hardest parts of planning your move, but these answers to frequently asked questions can help you make the best decisions.
Wedding Bells At Pride Parade
"It's not just gay marriage, to us it is marriage. Whether it's gay, straight, lesbian, or anything in between, every person should have the right to marry whomever they want and to be happy."
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.