I was disappointed when I first opened the packaging because I thought there was no power cord attached to the fan. Then, I opened the remote control packaging and saw that the batteries were leaking battery acid. I called the cust. svc. number and spoke with a very nice gentleman, who was more than willing to listen to my rants about the product and was helping me determine the best way to return the fan. As we were speaking, I looked underneath the base of the fan and saw the power cord. The customer representative was gracious enough to refund part of the payment (more than enough) to cover the cost of buying new batteries. The fan works great, is very quiet, and the remote control feature is handy. I am as pleased with customer service as I am with the product. I will purchase merchandise from Overstock again in the future.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not really
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? ues
2 weeks after I bought mine, my 2 roommates bought the same exact one. Enough said
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Best fan I've ever had period
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
I received this fan today and I am extremely happy with it. It took me less than 5 minutes to put it together. It has three levels, low, medium and high. High is very strong yet still quiet enough to sleep through. The remote is very small and easy to operate. Perfect fan for the bed or kids room.
All in all, a great fan. Easy to assemble, sturdy, and quiet. The only odd thing is the sleep mode. The fan quickly cycles on and off. That would disturb the heck out of me. Definitely not a constant white noise effect. Better to set it on low for sleep.
Before I settled on this fan, I'd purchased 2 other ***** fans that are more pricey but were way too loud. It wasn't just "loud" as in the movement of the blade which frankly is to be expected for a fan but there was manufacturing design flaw with the loudness of the motors. It was unfortunate as the loud buzzing sound of the motor supercedes it's performance(had great air flow). THIS Sunpentown fan was really one I'd very little expectations on based on it's price point but boy, was I wrong. I tried standing a distance and yet the there was great air flow and NO BUZZING sound from this one! For the price, you can't beat it. (It must have been that good or I wouldn't have taken time to write a review which I typically don't) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (In fact I might get another for the basement!)
I purchased this product a few weeks ago, it is just what I wanted. It does the job perfict, in fact it keeps my office cool. I would recmmend this fan to my friends, price is great. keeping cool
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfict
This fan has been a life saver this unusually hot summer. We love the height of the fan because you really get cooled off while sitting. Most fans are so tall that the breeze goes over your head. It has a great output, doesn't take up much space and remote is just an added plus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
THis fan was easy to put together. I like the 3 speeds of the fan, and it is relatively quiet. My favorite thing is the timer- since my husband has to fall asleep with a fan on, and I get cold in the early morning hours its been a good compromise to set the timer for a few hours.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Described well
My husband wanted a standing fan exactly like this one. He is very pleased with my selection. He has slept with a fan blowing on him since I married him 33 years ago...so naturally he knows what he likes. And he LIKES/LOVES this fan!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact comparison
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is good quality for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate
Very easy assembly..Nice looking.Very Fast delivery with no problems at all I would recommend this product to friends and family.Love the remote control.So far I have had no problems with this product and the fans moves the air around the room very well.Not totally quiet but runs at an acceptable level..
I was looking for a fan for our upstairs bedrooms in our cabin. We don't have A/C, and in the summer it can get a bit warm upstairs. These fans are great. I had prevously purchased 2 fans from Walmart that had a great retro look. Bad idea! They were sooo loud and could probably blow you out of bed. This fan is quite, not 100% but it does have to move the air so it has to have some noise associated with it. On low it is perfect for sleeping and higher speeds for during the day time. My favorite feature is the remote control- what an awesome feature. If I get hot at night, I just click the remote and presto my fan is cooling w/in seconds. We are very happy and would buy more.
I really like this fan. It has good appearance and quality. I love the design of remote control. It is very convenient for me to use. You can control the fan wherever you want. And it also has the time control. All these are what I love. A good buying.