I purchase this unit to cool one room that has a door. The lowest temperature this room has every been is 75 degrees. The thermostat has been set at 69 degrees since I purchase unit a couple of months ago. I have never turned the unit off. I would not recommend this unit.
It works but doesn't make that big a difference on really hot days. We also have casement-style windows, which makes figuring out what to do with the drainage tube difficult. Not sure I'd buy again, but it's ok.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This portable airconditioner delivers what the manufactorer promised. The fan component in some cases keeps the room cool so that the A/C does not even have to be turned on. It is fairly quiet and easy to use. The only draw back is the hose that you attach to the bottom back (if you want to use the product continuously.) It is fairly flimsy and small and somewhat difficult to use...so I drain the unit more often manually. But for a portable device, I am overall satisfied and would recommend it!
this is a good product for a room that is small with a lot of windows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good