It's hard to find a chair-height backless stool, which is what I wanted, but this fit my need perfectly. I love that it swivels and it's light enough to tuck back under my makeup table when not in use, and light enough to move around the room if I need to (such as laying the pillows across it when making the bed.) I was really impressed with the quality. The gray (I think) is slightly darker but I think that 's because it's more of a matt finish. It's the perfect height, not too high or too low. It swivels smoothly. I am impressed with the quality and style. Although the description said Small (which is accurate compared to other sizes), the size was impressive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate but maybe slightly darker (gray) but that might be the matt finish
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. impressed especially for faux leather
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It said Small which is what I wanted, and was the perfect size for what I needed. But I was impressed that it looked generous in size and still fit under my cosmetic table and under my husband's art table.
I bought 2 of the black ottomans. They definitely complete the look of my space. They are a little small but they were describe as such. The good part is that they are sturdy and very attractive. I would recommend that you purchase them. I've incorporated them in a livingroom setting but the are so versitle that they would compliment almost any room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the quality of the ottomans.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is exact.
Ordered 2 of these in grey and couldn't be happier. The color goes perfectly with our redecorating scheme and the quality of the ottomans is better than expected. They look great in spite of the "Faux Leather" description - not cheap looking, swivel smoothly and are firm enough to sit on as stools. Highly recommend these ottomans - great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A+
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
These ottomans were exactly as pictured, and if anything, better in real life. They are sturdy and well made. My kids like to spin on them, and they are durable. The color "pops" and I used them as accent pieces with coordinating popping pillows on a subtle blending celery sofa. You will not be disappointed, and for the price I believe they are worth it. Take a chance on these and you will be happy. The orange is bright but not fluorescent. It is a refreshing lively color!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact accurate description
This is a great ottoman; we bought it because it swivels and it is flexible for us because we sit on it alot and like to be able to turn it in all directions. We wish it was a little cheaper and they were available in more colors of neutral tones, but for the most part were happy with our purchase.
I needed a little pop of color and this stool really fit the bill. It is for my son's room and he uses it for playing his guitar.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the orange and it was perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is not real leather but very nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Very satisified. Well made and very sturdy. I have put a round tray on the top and am currently using it as a side table during the Christmas holidays then it will revert back to being a foot stool/extra seating. It was larger than what I thought but for the price, a great product.
Got this for hubby's birthday. This ottoman is very well made and the color perfectly matched the gray in our rug. The size is perfect for our space, as it replaced a huge round ottoman we could no longer use. Hubby is HAPPY!! Great price and would recommend it to anyone.
I bought two grey ottomans for my living room. They match well with my charcoal grey leather couch and lime green midcentury modern fabric chairs. They are very high quality, comfortable to put your feet on, yet small enough so they don't take up a lot of space.
I got the orange ottoman, which adds a cute pop of color with my gray and white sofa and chairs. Love the swivel feature. It's ok for putting your feet up, but a little small. It's easy to move around, though, and was the perfect perch this morning when I wanted to clean out the cabinet under the sink and another lower cupboard.