I was stunned when I opened the box to find this cheap chair pad. This may have been worth the price at 4 pads, but for a single chair pad the price was outrageous."memory foam" padding is actually 1/2 inch memory foam and 1-1/2 inch regular polyurethane. It felt no different from sitting on the chair without a pad!
Oh my goodness! I was so shocked when I opened this huge box to find this ridiculous looking chair pad. For some reason for the price I was thinking there were 4. Nevertheless I wouldn't keep this piece of garbage anyway. This was my first disappointment with overstock. I do hope that they pull this from their shelves so no one else gets something so ridiculous!
I ordered this thinking I was getting a set of four (my mistake), so I paid more for this item than I intended to. Even though that was my mistake, I feel this was a little more pricey than I would ordinarily pay for this kind of item.That being said, the cushion is quite comfy. The foam is dense enough to provide support, but soft enough to be nice to sit on. The workmanship is excellent; I expect the item to last a long time.The top resembles a thin sueded leather, and in beige it's neutral without being drab. The bottom is black, but instead of the little rubberized dots in most non-slip chair cushions, the material itself is some kind of non-slip (but not sticky) vinyl that completely stays in place even when I sit cross-legged on the chair. This is a nice feature, as the rubberized dots on cheaper cushions can leave a residue on wooden chairs.Overall this is a very nice item, and I suspect the price is good for the value. Finances are tight, but despite my initial sticker shock, I have the feeling that I'll break down and buy more for my other kitchen chairs.
This cushion is pretty much exactly what it says. A sueded non-slip memory foam cushion. I rated this as "Good" as opposed to "Excellent" simply because that's how it is. I think to get excellent it would need to be a little thicker, and perhaps a more breathable cloth. This is for a work chair and so sitting on it all day, as with most cushions, it does tend to deflate and lose it's comfy supportiveness, but definitely much better than a traditional seat cushion as extra support. Overall, if you want a not-too expensive memory foam cushion that is attractive and not too obtrusive like some of the more medicinal looking ones, this is your cushion. I would still recommend it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is pretty much spot on.
- How is the quality of the product? It seems to be well made, and is holding up well so far for being constantly sat upon.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yep.
The Sueded Memory Foam Non-slip Seat Cushion is the first cushion to help with pain in my tailbone. I tried 3 different cushions with a cutout which were supposed to help, but if anything they made the pain worse. These cushions are great!
I've ordered chair pillows before that were miniscule or oversized. This pillow may not be what you want for an outdoor lounge but works perfectly on my wire-frame designer (uncomfortable) chairs.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? So Far, so good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This thin cushion is not very noticable in a chair but the benefits of cushioning are not minimized by its size. Good product. I will be getting more to replace the cushions at my dining table and for our boat captain seat.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? the color was exactly what I expected- very nice
- How is the quality of the product? tighlty sewn and good quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes, very well
I have always had a hard time with cushions for my kitchen chairs, either the ties ripped or the velcro gave way. These cushion fit like a dream. What's not to love about the comfort of memory foam. The top covering looks smart, contemporary and stays put. The only reason I didn't go five stars was I wished that 3" depth was available. More colors would be great as you could change your color scheme for the kitchen or accessorize with table for the holidays. Thanks Overstock !
I needed extra padding on my computer chair and this cushion does the job. But I would not use on dining room chairs as it is basically ugly. The microsuede is so so. The bottom does keep the cushion in place. The foam is not exactly memory so much as regular foam. I thought it was expensive for 1 cushion, which is another reason I would not use for dining room.
I bought four of these cushions for my aluminum dining chairs. They are thin, comfortable and seem well made. I like these cushions because they do not have the tufting and button, which I find very uncomfortable to sit on. The non-slip feature is a nice bonus. I would recommend these cushions to anybody who is looking for comfortable, affordable seat cushions.
I needed 8 cushions and thought I was ordering 2 sets of 4 for the price. Imagine my surprise as I received to cushions. It was my fault. I sent these back and got a full refund (credit). They came before they were too even be shipped. This company is great with shipping. I love the products. I reordered the cushions I needed, at the price I was looking to pay. Again, they came early and they look great. Thanks Overstock....
My one disappointment is that the memory foam has flattened more than I expected - so it's a good thing I bought two.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color as depicted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality - very handsome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Pregnant and have a desk job. Needed a cushion to help with me back pain. This pillow really helped. I wish it was thicker though but I am just going to buy another and stack them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I saw online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great material. Great quality but I wish it was thicker.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description on the site
I bought this cushion for my mother-in-law. She's very, very thin and is uncomfortable when she goes out to eat, to church, or other places where she has to use unpadded seating. This cushion is small and light so she can just take it with her and put it down wherever she needs it. She tells me it's a life (or fanny) saver. She loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Overall, a bad purchase. Not worth the effort to return. I was going to throw it out, but the dog seems to like it as a chew toy, so he can keep it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched well enough
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very flimsy and thin...as if there's no pad at all
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description accurate in appearance and that the pad doesn't slip
Didn't meet my needs. With color or cushiest I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Only color left
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? So so.