First time buying a major/large item on Overstock. Was very worried about paying this amount over the internet without being able to see the item person, but I kinda knew micro-fiber and the colors, so my main concern was quality. I am a very heavy person over 250 lbs, so I needed to make sure it was wide enough and the seat/cushions would hold up and I also have breathing issues where I needed a chair to fully recline so I could sleep in it also. So I reserched the different support materials used in different recliners and I am happy to say this chair is a perfect choice! Micro-fiber is soft, nice color, back head pillow soft and (not to too high like some, where it would push my neck forward and bury my chin in my chest like most recliners). The best thing is the seat is firm (but soft) and does not collapse to my weight! Also the width of the seat gives me room to spare! Comes in two pieces that snap together and lock easily. Also 3 bucks to SHIP!! A delivery cost at a furiture store would have been very costly, especially to a rural location like mine. Next heavy big item I buy, I'm going to definately remember to check Overstock. I hope this helps someone, because it took me days to make a choice!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was very pleasantly surprised with this chair. I had read the reviews and thought it was a good buy. After I placed the order, I had second thoughts about buying furniture on the internet. I tried to cancel the order but it was too late, so it was an anxious couple weeks as I wondered what if the chair was not what I wanted. I can say I love the chair. It took longer to be delivered than other Overstock.com items but then again it was a piece of furniture. The chair is nice and comfortable. I like the sage color I picked. The lift mechanism works well. The chair comes in two pieces and assembly could not be easier. I was by myself so the hardest part was just lifting the base out of the box. The box was thick and sturdy and not easy to break down so I had to lift the base out of the box. The back of the chair is simply inserted into two metal guides. Push down and click it into place. I am no handyman and I can say this was an easy assembly. I was very pleased with this item. After I bought the chair online I saw ads at local furniture stores for $199, so I had to check them out. I was happy when my chair arrived from Overstock.com since it is better made and of better quality than the cheaper chairs and the price was excellent. Also, I was glad to see the chair was made in the USA
Chair is very soft and comfortable. It is not super wide, so you can't squeeze 2 people into it or anything, but it reclines way back and rocks. It is fairly lightweight so it tends to scoot backwards a bit when rocking (we don't have it on a carpeted floor). We love it though, it is the seat of choice in our house of 5!
I only had this rocker 6 to 8 months and found wood chips underneath. The frame was broken at the joint. I am single and weigh 190 lbs no kids so there was no abuse to rocker. The manufacture " *** " wants to send me a part and send it out to be fixed and cover only up to $$$. This company SUCKS !!! The rocker is broken due to bad workmanship and that is the bottom line. I recommend not to buy anything from this company. If I can help anyone not to loose out of their hard earned money as I have with this purchase. Thank You
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. manufacture at fault
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
This chair is very nice looking and very comfy! It is on the small side and that is why i gave it four stars. I am 6'3" so for me it is a little on the small side, For my wife it is just fine. But she is also 37 weeks pregnant! So you be the judge.
We purchased 2 of these chairs and love them. They are very comfortable and easy to wipe off with a damp cloth. We've both had back surgery and they are a wonderful chair to be able to sit in for several hours watching movies, we can get up out of them without straining our backs. I am 5 foot tall and he is 5 foot 11 and we both fit well in the chairs. Love the fact that there are several reclining positions, all easy to recline and sit back up. Great product.
I wasn't very satisfied with the arms on the recliner as you can feel the wood through the fabric and is very uncomfortable. I would have sent it back but I left the box it came in outside and it got rained on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the arms didn't have enough padding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate as far as it went.
Chair is comfortable and we are very pleased with it. Delivery was prompt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The only thing that would make it better is if it clicked into position. It does not click into place as most recliners I have sat in do. Even so, I am very happy with my chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is same as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a nice comfortable chair for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
My whole family loves this chair. It is very comfortable and looks great. I would highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly what I hoped for
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great value for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Recliner is described very well on the website
The chait is very good for the price. I bought two and really like them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I should have returned it. Not very durable. cushions crushed easily and arms did not lock into base correctly. Had to use hammer and other tools to get it into the slots. squeaks.. don't buy. you can have mine.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? fair
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? sort of
I absolutely love this chair. I'm a slender and 5'6" and it fit's me perfect. I own a small condo and it fits perfect in my living room. Overstock shipped when promised and actually called several times and I did arrange to have it earlier then promised. Awesome company and do business with them again.
I'm not sure whether this is a good product or not because I can't seem to get an answers about where it is. I purchased it over a week ago and still haven't received it. I tried to cancel it but was told it was processed yet it hasn't shipped. I have always been very pleased with overstock in the past but I will NEVER purchase from them ever again.
Bought 1 of each color of the rocking recliners, AMERICAN MADE products. The delivery service who'll remain nameless delivered my Mocha recliner damaged in the box, seems it was dropped, busted the back left frame at the bottom. I called Overstock as soon as I unpacked and discovered it. They were wonderful, sending a replacement right out. It took about the same amount of time to get here. They look great together. Colors are a muted and neutral, go with almost anything. Overstock takes care of the customer!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match to posted colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Comfy/Decent Quality for Small Inexpensive Rocking Recliner
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description Accurate