I purchased two of the Cuadrato sinks for my master bath. The sinks are beautiful. They arrived very well packaged from Overstock.com. Installing the sinks proved to be a bit more complicated than I originally thought. Since the sinks have a built-in overflow, a special drain must be used. I elected to use the "pop-up" drain style (that does not use a lever to open and close the drain stopper). These drains have a cut-out just below the stainer that allows overflow to discharge into the drain. Unfortunately, these sinks have a fairly large orifice between the inside of the bowl where the strainer sits and the underside where the drain pipe connects. Most of the "pop-up" drains available at home centers and here on Overstock.com have a threaded base that extends all the way up to the bottom of the overflow cut-out. What does this mean? Well, the gasket that seals the drain to the underside of the sink sits around pipe thread. Even with teflon paste around the thread and tightened adequately, water will run through the thread and out the bottom of the fitting. I tried two different drain designs and had the same results. A little advice if you run into the same problem....use plumbers putty in place of the rubber gasket on underside of the sink. This will seal around the bottom of the bowl and make a nice watertight connection between the sink and the drain. So far, I've been leak-free for over a week on both sinks. Oh, another hint...use silicone caulk under the strainer flange on the inside of the bowl. It seals tighter than a gasket or even plumber's putty and holds the drain stationary.
This sink is georgeous, but I would only reccomend it to someone that is not looking for a true vessel. This is not a vessel sink that sits on top of a counter. Its a semi-vessel that needs to be counter sinked into your counter top, so you will have to make allot of cuts to get it to drop in. The quality and appearance is great for the value.
I was a little afraid to order a sink that costs so little, but after receiving it I was quite pleased. The size and heft was really good, and it was well packaged against breakage. (I actually had a hard time getting it out of the thick, sprayed foam, but at least it was transported without damage.) It does look more expensive than it is, by far. ONE CAVEAT: For those who are thinking of pairing this with a bronze or brushed nickel faucet, you should know that the overflow hole, high on the front side of the sink, is chrome. You really can't see it in the picture, and I was a bit disappointed. But since that will be on the side of the sink that is toward me, I won't have to see it all that much. I've decided to go ahead with the brushed nickel. Still, I would have liked it to match.Other than that, the sink looks like a million bucks. A perfect size and look for a modern bathroom.
We'd been looking for a smaller than average sink for some time. I read the reviews on the Cuadrato and decided, with some reservation, to order it. The sink came very well packed, and after looking it over, I couldn't be more pleased with the look and quality. I won't hesitate to order again.
The sink was very well packed, surrounded by foam in a box within a box, not a scratch on it. It has a light gray "B" (for Briggs) logo visible on the inside, which I'm not crazy about. You can find the manufacturer' if you search for Briggs Plumbing. We repurposed a buffet to use as a vanity, so we had stringent requirements for sink measurements. The sink only sits 3" above the counter, which we like since the vanity is tall. It does not need a mounting ring--you cut a squarish hole using a jigsaw with the provided template, and mount the sink into the hole with silicone caulk. It does not come with a drain, so you must purchase your own. This sink does have an overflow, so be sure to purchase a vessel sink drain that includes an overflow. We used an umbrella pop-up drain sold by the orange big box store. The blue store has to special order all vessel sink drains, and costs twice as much. The sink looks fabulous, and functions as it is supposed to. I was concerned about splashing, so we lowered the water pressure at the the shut-off valves. I searched and must have looked at a thousand vessel sinks, and always came back to this one. The fact that it is one of the least expensive was a big bonus.
This is sunken vessel. The sink installs partially sunken into your surface; it is not a true top-mount vessel. No mounting hardware needed or included. Drain assembly not included. I ordered two of these for a double-vanity, they were shipped separately, packed exceptionally, and they are identical. Some manufactures' sinks are not identical from sink to sink, however the two I received were a perfect match. The sinks are high quality with an excellent finish - it's a good product for the price. The round overflow opening is larger than a dime and has a chrome finishing ring. These are substantial sinks and will hold up well to use and abuse. The packaging indicated the sink was made in the USA.
I bought 3 of these sinks. Overall they are great. It sits only about 3 inches from my granite. Keep that in mind when you purchase a faucet. The Logo is bigger than I would like, but I can live with it. If you buy multiple, keep in mind the color is not exact. I laid out all 3 and picked the 2 that looked the best together. If you need a nice looking sink, that is easy to install, this is the right choice.
We love this little sink. We added it to a makeup room for my brushes and occasional hand washing. I don't know that I would have it for a busy bathroom as I feel the water would splash out, but, it makes a striking appearance and I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love the quality and the size and the shape is great. It is square with the slightly rounded corners the look very pricey. Love it would buy from the company again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellant
I bought two of these sinks two years ago to update our master bath. They came extremely well packaged and look fabulous atop a granite countertop over the double white vanity we already had in place. I also bought the faucets from Overstock and while there was a small issue with the drains, it was nothing my husband could not figure out at the hardware store. I definitely recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as represented.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
The sink was exactly what we were looking for in a new look for the guest bath. I like it a lot
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very similer to the screen shot
This is a great sink for a powder room or guest bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
Nice basin. It goes very well with our tiny powder room. It is the perfect size. it is one of my favorite things in the house.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
A butiful addition to one on my quest lavatories. Installed with a Brushed Nickel Vessel faucet purchased at also, at "O". I especially like the "rounded" corners instead of sharp square corners, found with most square shaped vessel sinks. The rounded corners of this sink provide a softer look for a comtemporary styled lavatory. Great look and quality for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent match to the color displayed on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful white vessel sink - square shaped with rounded corners.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate
I bought two of these for my bathroom remodel, and just love them! The size and shape is perfect for daily use in our master bathroom. Some of the other, bigger bowls are a little more difficult to use, but not these. I purchased on a whim and am I glad I did!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
I love love love this sink, I have not installed them as of yet due to new construction BUT I know they will look great. I purchased 2 received them and loved the look & quality without even being installed yet that I purchased 2 more for my quest bath as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on