Tracking was never updated, but shipping was super fast (I got free standard shipping, the order was placed on april 14 and it arrived april 17). Except for the fact that the dimensions of the allen wrench provided were inconvenient for its purpose, the bed was very easy to assemble; it took about 30 minutes. The wood slats it comes with are very thin and cheaply made.Two people share the bed (I'm 95lbs and he's 185lbs) and in less than a week, one of the slats was completely split in half. No one had been jumping on it or anything, just sleeping. It may have been because I have a foam mattress because the foam ones distribute your weight differently that spring mattresses, so I don't recommend using a foam mattress with this bed frame. There were also tears in the leather when I received it, but they were on the inside of the frame where it wouldn't be seen, so I didn't return or exchange it. For a broke college student, it was worth the price, but if you have money to spend, I would suggest looking for a higher quality product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was pretty bed, but you get what you pay for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
Love this bed - sleek - ad really nice - compact and doesnt take up much room. However, the slats are wood - and they do not warn that they could break easily. So in the first couple of months having the bed - my son sat on it pretty hard - to put sneakers on and the slats snapped. I did get new ones for free from Overstock - and since we have been more careful - knowing that the slats are not made to rough housed with - and we are doing great - Slats happen to make the bed really comfortable.
This is my second bed I've purchased through Overstock.com. This bed has a good price, looks great, easy to assemble, and sturdy to sleep on. I would highly recommend this bed to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, easy to assemble, and great to sleep on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate..
This is a nice low sitting bed- about 8 inches off the ground. I have placed an 11 inch memory foam (also purchased off overstock) on top of it and it's still a good height (good meaning low as that is what I wanted for my toddlers room in case he falls off turning his nightly sleep acrobats). It's a nice looking modern frame and fits well in a small room (have it in a 9x9 room). There is no headboard but that is the way I wanted it for the small room that it's in. I think this is a good bed for it's price. The only thing I would mention is that the wooden slates that are put between the frame seem to be very flimsy (looks like they could snap easily) and they connect with plastic connectors. I mention this because I do not know how much weight they could actually hold up. It's fine for us as it's for a 2 year old but I question the longevity of the bed for someone heavier. Not sure. The assembly was easy. I put it together myself in 2 hours and I am 6 months pregnant. I would recommend this bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colour was as stated- dark chocolate brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good for what you are paying for. The slats in between the bed frame are not that sturdy- not sure how they would hold up on a heavier person
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a wonderful item, well worht the cost, easy to put together, looks so beautiful in the room
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rich Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description Matches perfectly