I ordered this lamp and it arrived missing SEVERAL key parts (metal/rubbers washers, also the glass table was missing-- which was the only reason I bought it!). I called overstock and they apologized and immediately sent a replacement. I get the replacement and its missing the SAME parts!! Talk about frustrating! I returned the lamp again and bought a different one. I don't blame Overstock because they were extremely empathetic to my situation, I just wouldn't purchase this lamp again. Whatever company they are using to ship this out, clearly doesn't have a quality control person to check items before they are shipped!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Missing Parts!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Missing Parts
Ordered a floor lamp with a WHITE shade to match two outher lamps I have in my family room. I received an Ivory shade white a gold lining which makes the shade appear even darker!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not AT All
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. didn't look after pulling out the shade and it was wrong color!!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? way off
I love this table because it's the perfect solution when you need to place two chairs next to one another and very close together (as was the case with us), but still need a table surface to put down a drink, coffee mug, etc. The clear glass table is high enough to clear the arms on most upholstered chairs and the lamp has an on/off pull chain feature, not a push button on the floor lamp base as so many others have now. The lamp shade is a very pale gray that pairs perfectly with most everything. I've bought it before and I just bought it again for my daughter's apartment. The perfect solution when you don't have a lot of space for a table between pieces.