Just received my cabinet, but I cannot build it because the box included 2 Part B and no Part A. The pieces that were included are a nice dark brown color, and for a build it yourself unit it looks to be nice. Another minor complaint, each glass door has a sticker on it that says "Tempered Glass". It is not an easily removable sticker, one of mine was behind one of the grids on the windows, and both left very sticky residue when removed. Just little things, but each take time to fix. I was planning to have the cabinet hung within a few days for a party we are hosting, that won't happen now as I wait for a company response and shipping of my part. Also, the knobs are a Brushed Nickel finish, not clear as indicated in the description.
I love it. I just wish it was a lighter color. I would recommend overstock to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was not the color that I thought it would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was exactly the same as the product.
We were looking for an inexpensive but specific size, style and color bathroom wall cabinet. This was it. Agree with other reviewers that directions were a little off but my husband had a good idea of what was needed to assemble the given pieces into the illustrated final cabinet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Standard put it together yourself item. We were not looking for fine furniture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No surprises. Product was as described.