I was so excited when I came home today and received my slipcover. I have been home less than an hour and already have it on my overstuffed ottoman. The cover is awesome. My ottoman looks completely brand new. The fabric is very nice and it fits perfectly. My ottoman is 371/2 inches long, 27 inches wide and 14 inches deep form top to bottom. I ordered the chocolate which is true to color and I will order the antique color if it becomes available. I will have my 8 dollar yardsale ottoman for many years now that I know what to do to change the color. I had bought material when I purchased it and used a staple gun to cover it, but had I known I could find a cover this reasonable I would have purchased this item first. The delivery was also very speedy. Ordered last weekend and it was here today (Friday). Thanks overstock.
I purchased the ottoman cover with trepidation as the furniture that I have is all over-sized, but the stretch factor was enough for me to take a chance and it just fit. My Ottoman is 36" long and 24" wide and about 24" high. I had to pull but the fit is spectacular and I am very pleased. I'm going to order the chair and couch cover also and hope the fit is as good.
I was surprised that the cover was super stretchy and allowed me to cover my very large ottoman. I was ready to throw out my ottoman that was stained by my dogs jumping on it, but this cover gave my ottoman new life! It's almost like a micro-suede type material and a waffle texture. Dog hair sticks to it no worse than dog hair sticks to anything else (mine needs a bi-weekly vaccuming and thats all). It took me a good ten minutes to figure out that it stretched to fit my ottoman (at first I thought it was too small) but then I got it fit just perfectly! The color is not a garnet like pictured, it is a darker more cranberry color, definitely not a brighter red color like the picture shows, but that was fine because it fit my decor. I am sooo happy I bought this cover!!!
Ordered the antique color for an old ottoman that we were going to throw away.I put the cover on and when my husband came home from work he thought I bought a new ottoman! I priced new ottomans and that compared to this cover is quite a big difference. It fit great!
This slipcover fits well over my existing leather ottoman - some parts of the original "leather" were starting to flake off and this was a great solution instead of buying a whole new ottoman. My ottoman is a 36" square and although the description says for ottomans up to 30" on the longest side, with a little stretching it fit fine. I would recommend to a friend - and as always, Overstock's shipping and service were fantastic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
I purchased this to cover our red leather ottoman during spring and summer when I don't have any red decor in the living room. My ottoman is a bit larger than the dimensions of the cover, but it stretches to fit well enough for me!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have used this for 2 years (spring and summer) and washed it twice...it is nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Pretty skeptical about buying products like this without seeing in person, but I have to say that I really lucked out. Not only was I skeptical about product, but was afraid that this would not fit my ottoman size. When I opened it and put it on my ottoman it was like it was made for it, it fit perfectly. Color was rich chocolate and matches my living room set perfectly. Great product and recommend for all who would like to either protect their new ottoman, or dress up an old one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great stretch material, good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
i have a large ottoman (24 x 36) and it covered it perfectly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was deep blue denim
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin but it works
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? worked well for me
This product is offered by many other on-line vendors, but Overstock's price is a much, much better value!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color match was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description very accurate
I had hoped this blue slipcover would fit a new darkish red footstool that kind of overpowers my decor, but, the slipcover was too large. Happily, it fits perfectly on my larger old footstool and saves me having to make a scheduled purchase. Bought on a whim - maybe it was a deal of the day? - I could not be happier.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? I ordered the blue slipcover and the color matches the pic exactly.
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is great and I'm hoping it will come through the wash ok when necessary. Doesn't look high end but it certainly fits with my country/casual decor.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The description of this slipcover was exact.
I bought this slipcover in black to cover an old red ottoman I had paired with an oversized chair. When we moved, we decided not to bring the pair, but I still had this slipcover. Coincidentally I had a couple of leather cushions from our old leather sectional. I stacked the two on top of eachother, slipped this cover over them and now have a brand new ottoman! It stays secure and is very durable. I am happy!
The fabric was very nice, and but way too big to fit my ottoman. It was streachable, just too big. It would be great for a longer ottoman. My biggest complaint is that I had to pay shipping to return it. I had two articles that could have been mailed together and shipping would have been a lot less, but had to send them back separately according the Overstock's policy. It cost me over $$ to ship to 2 small packages back. I think if I am not satisfied, I should not have to pay to ship it back.