I was so excited when I came home today and received my slipcover. I have been home less than an hour and already have it on my overstuffed ottoman. The cover is awesome. My ottoman looks completely brand new. The fabric is very nice and it fits perfectly. My ottoman is 371/2 inches long, 27 inches wide and 14 inches deep form top to bottom. I ordered the chocolate which is true to color and I will order the antique color if it becomes available. I will have my 8 dollar yardsale ottoman for many years now that I know what to do to change the color. I had bought material when I purchased it and used a staple gun to cover it, but had I known I could find a cover this reasonable I would have purchased this item first. The delivery was also very speedy. Ordered last weekend and it was here today (Friday). Thanks overstock.
I purchased the ottoman cover with trepidation as the furniture that I have is all over-sized, but the stretch factor was enough for me to take a chance and it just fit. My Ottoman is 36" long and 24" wide and about 24" high. I had to pull but the fit is spectacular and I am very pleased. I'm going to order the chair and couch cover also and hope the fit is as good.
I was surprised that the cover was super stretchy and allowed me to cover my very large ottoman. I was ready to throw out my ottoman that was stained by my dogs jumping on it, but this cover gave my ottoman new life! It's almost like a micro-suede type material and a waffle texture. Dog hair sticks to it no worse than dog hair sticks to anything else (mine needs a bi-weekly vaccuming and thats all). It took me a good ten minutes to figure out that it stretched to fit my ottoman (at first I thought it was too small) but then I got it fit just perfectly! The color is not a garnet like pictured, it is a darker more cranberry color, definitely not a brighter red color like the picture shows, but that was fine because it fit my decor. I am sooo happy I bought this cover!!!
Ordered the antique color for an old ottoman that we were going to throw away.I put the cover on and when my husband came home from work he thought I bought a new ottoman! I priced new ottomans and that compared to this cover is quite a big difference. It fit great!
This slipcover fits well over my existing leather ottoman - some parts of the original "leather" were starting to flake off and this was a great solution instead of buying a whole new ottoman. My ottoman is a 36" square and although the description says for ottomans up to 30" on the longest side, with a little stretching it fit fine. I would recommend to a friend - and as always, Overstock's shipping and service were fantastic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
I purchased this to cover our red leather ottoman during spring and summer when I don't have any red decor in the living room. My ottoman is a bit larger than the dimensions of the cover, but it stretches to fit well enough for me!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have used this for 2 years (spring and summer) and washed it twice...it is nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Pretty skeptical about buying products like this without seeing in person, but I have to say that I really lucked out. Not only was I skeptical about product, but was afraid that this would not fit my ottoman size. When I opened it and put it on my ottoman it was like it was made for it, it fit perfectly. Color was rich chocolate and matches my living room set perfectly. Great product and recommend for all who would like to either protect their new ottoman, or dress up an old one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great stretch material, good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
i have a large ottoman (24 x 36) and it covered it perfectly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was deep blue denim
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin but it works
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? worked well for me
This product is offered by many other on-line vendors, but Overstock's price is a much, much better value!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color match was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description very accurate
I had hoped this blue slipcover would fit a new darkish red footstool that kind of overpowers my decor, but, the slipcover was too large. Happily, it fits perfectly on my larger old footstool and saves me having to make a scheduled purchase. Bought on a whim - maybe it was a deal of the day? - I could not be happier.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? I ordered the blue slipcover and the color matches the pic exactly.
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is great and I'm hoping it will come through the wash ok when necessary. Doesn't look high end but it certainly fits with my country/casual decor.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The description of this slipcover was exact.
I have a leather ottoman that went with a chair.....both past their prime. I got rid of the chair but really needed the ottoman. I saw your choices and selected the black fabric. It was inexpensive so I decided to try it. Well it is amazing. Fabric is nice quality and better than expected. Very attractive. Looks so good I'm going to use it as a 'coffee' table in front of my sofa in the den. Pleased with my orders from Overstock. U have my confidence.
The ottoman cover was better than I expected. The qualityof the material, the price, beautiful chocolate sofltly textured color and most importantly the fit were right on target. My furniture looks new and well protected from my grandchildren's accidents.
What a simple ad stylish way to cover up that tacky flowered patterned ottoman. I had intended to sew one, but this was so much easier. Know that if your ottoman/footrest has wheels it will be necessary to cut holes in the fabric to allow the wheels to roll. Not a big deal, the elastic keeps everything nice and tight. The fabric tends to "skuff" meaning it shows where the feet have been, but a brush or two with your hand takes care of the problem
Amazingly this fit over my very large ottoman measuring 37" x 24" x 18" Tall. Because of the very large size, corners did not match up perfectly, but I would consider it better than it was, and I like that I can wash it. Has a "shiny" appearance which I don't love, but it seems made well and worked for the job I needed done.I ordered the Taupe and it is a nice color.
I had already purchased two slip covers that were the same brand name and color (Federal Blue) for two parsons chairs. I was so impressed with them that I bought the ottoman cover for the living room. Again the quality and fit are excellent.